THE FELIX PACK PT. 2

^^JAMES

James didn't take the news well. I've never seen him so raged and jealous in my entire life. He looked like he could kill Eros right there and then, but Eros looked like he couldn't care less.

"Are you that hopeless to let other males mark you so easily?!", he growled at me.

Hopeless? For what did he see me?

"To be honest, she didn't have much of a choice", Eros answered.

"She got into Hollywood, I'm pretty sure she shook her little butt for every passing male",

That really offended me. He acted like I was the biggest slut, while I never even had sex. He chose a slut over me, my sister, who long lost her virginity when they got together.

"I'm not just going to sit here and let you insult me for a slut, which I'm not", I snapped at him.

"I'm not stupid, Aurora", he growled.

"Maybe you should start to explain what went down between the two of you", Eros broke between our little fight.

Neither one of us replied, we just glared at each other. I felt breathless under his heated glare and I hated that he could still affect me like this.

"Well?", Eros demanded.

"Aurora is my mate",

"I got so far", he replied.

James hated sassy comebacks with a burning passion and he was already pissed. He let out a low growl but continued the story.

"She was a little girl, barely sixteen and I was dating Alice at the time. I rejected her",

The room grew quiet and I stared at the wooden floor, trying to fight back tears. He didn't want me, because I was too little and too weak. Those were his exact words.

Why couldn't he just wait for me to grow up? Why did he have to reject me? And if he did, why would you choose my own bloody sister over me?

'That's not the only thing you've done", I whispered coldly.

I heard him sigh and another long silence followed. My eyes found him and it looked like he didn't want to say it. Why couldn't he? He did it himself. He did this all to me.

"He turned me into a lone wolf and threw me out of the pack", I spoke, each word hit me like a dagger to the chest.

"I only did that so you didn't have to see me and Alice",

Was that honestly his excuse? So I didn't have to see them two together?

"Is that honestly your reason? Why you threw a sixteen-year-old out without parents or any money?! Do you know how hard it was to survive?! No, I didn't shake my 'little butt' to get into Hollywood. I took an opportunity to get off the street and have a home, which you took from me, you selfish asshole!", I screamed.

Never in my life had I been so angry. But all those frustrations I had for three years, just burst out. I just had to scream at him, because I hated him for what he did to me. I hated him because he wasn't able to love me the way I love him.

I was young and naive. I thought that he would be my handsome Prince Charming. That he would love me forever and take care of me because that was all I wanted.

I was pushed to the ground when the windows busted. Eros laid on top of me, protecting me from the pieces of glass that may hurt me.

"Calm down, dear", he whispered in my ear and I did.

The blood didn't pump so hard in my veins and my head cooled down. I suddenly felt so tired, which meant I used my powers. He lifted me up and I laid my head, tiredly on his strong shoulder.

"What's wrong with her?", James demanded to stalk over.

"She's just tired",

"Tired. She looks pale, what did you do to her?!",

Eros pushed him away before he could touch me. He handed me over to Lucius, who stood with Angela, who for once looked concerned about me. Maybe now because she knew my story.

"She's the weapon to destroy the rogues. We came here to ask if you would join the forces for when the war happens. I'm trying to unite all the packs surrounding mine, you're the last one to agree",

"Aurora is not a weapon, she just shifted when she was sixteen. She's not a fighter, she's someone you need to protect",

I was. Or I used to be. Never in my life had I been good at fighting or things like that. I didn't like it either, I was the girl that had to be protected when something serious would happen. My dad was my protector until he died. Normally my mate should be, but I didn't truly have one.

"She's stronger than she looks, I know her",

"I've known her since she was a pup. She can't fight",

"Did you just not see what just happened?! That was her! She more powerful than everybody in this fücking room!", Eros screamed.

James gazed at him, looking around the room, then gazing into my eyes. I was so worn out that I couldn't make them out. I only knew that they were pretty and that was all my heart wanted.

"I don't want her to fight",

"She's destined to",

"She'll die", his voice was suddenly weak.

"You had the right to protect her and care for her until you rejected her. Aurora belongs to me now",

I belonged to Eros. How lovely that sounded.

"What about Liza?",

"Aurora is my ticket to Liza",

"You're using her to get your dead mate back?", that was the first thing I heard of Alice.

"That doesn't concern you",

Her eyes found mine, worry almost filling them until she saw James' eyes on me and she glared hatefully at me. My heart broke a little more and I turned away from her.

"What about a deal?", James sudden to spoke up.

The way he eyed me told me I wouldn't love the deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a few chaps, you'll find out what happened to Aurora and James
Like and comment.
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!!
XXXXX