Feeling Included!

Luke and Elijah were listening to Asher talk to Liam. They are glad he is trying to include Liam. You can tell Liam is nervous and he is out of his element. They are a little concerned, but Elijah is going to pull him aside and talk to him later. Asher walks over and grabs Liam's hand and they walk to the living room. They sit on the couch, and they will talk. 

(A) Are you ok?

(Li) Yeah, I am just a little nervous. I am scared I am going to come in between you and your brothers. 

(A) That is not going to happen. We are excited you are coming to live with us. We are family. 

(Li) Thank you Asher. That means a lot to me. 

(A) After dinner we can take a bath and then watch some Criminal Minds. 

(Li) That sounds like a plan little man. 

(A) I love you Liam. 

(Li) I love you to baby boy. 

Elijah walks in the living room and he sits with the boys. 

(E) Asher could you go and help Lucas, Luke, and Mav. 

(A) Yes.

(E) Thank you, baby. 

Asher jumps up and he goes to help the older boys. Elijah looks at Liam and pulls him into a hug. 

(E) Tell me what is going on. Why are you so nervous?

(Li) I just don't want to come in between you and your brothers. I feel bad for moving in. 

(E) Do you want to go to California?

(Li) No. 

Liam barely whispered no and you can hear the cracking sound in his voice. Elijah helps him stand up and they walk to Elijah's room. They sit on the bed. 

(E) You can let it out. I am here for you baby. 

Liam just holds onto Elijah. He feels bad for being selfish and wanting to stay. He knows his parents are going to be sad and he will be adding stress to the brothers. He just wants to be happy too. He holds onto Elijah and Elijah rubs his back. They stay in his room for ten minutes when Lucas knocks on the door and walks in the room. He will join the conversation. 

(L) Is everything ok? 

(E) I think so. 

(Li) I am just glad I am here. 

(L) We are too. We are glad you are here. We all love you. 

(Li) I love you too. 

(E) I think Asher is the one who is excited the most. 

(L) Me too, he is so excited to sleep with you tonight. He is in there talking about Criminal minds and his bath. 

(Li) I am glad he is excited. I am excited too. I have never had a sibiling and now it feels like I have four. 

(E) We hope you will feel like you have seven. We have something to talk to you about. 

(Li) Ok. 

(L) We are building a second home in the back. It will have four bedrooms and four bathrooms. We will all eventually live together. 

(Li) Are you serious?

(E) We are. 

(Li) Thank you for making me feel better. 

(E) That is what I am here for. 

(L) Dinner is ready, let's wash our hands and go and eat. 

(Li) Ok thank you.