Something happened!

Asher went and laid on Lucas's bed. He took his shorts off and he crawled under the covers. He lays down and he cries himself to sleep. He is glad he is with his brothers. He cannot believe Gabriel would do this to him. Lucas is in the living room, and he is worrying himself sick. He decides to call Elijah. This conversation will be between Lucas(L) and Elijah(E). He dials and Elijah picks up. He can hear Luke in the background. 

(E) Hello?

(L) Where are you?

(E) I got Luke from school. We are shopping. We got a bed, a dresser, a tv, a stand, and an Xbox. Why what's up? 

(L) Did Grabriel's mom say why Grabriel wanted to come?

(E) No, why? 

(L) Something is wrong. 

(E) Hold on let me put it on speaker and pull over. 

Elijah puts the phone on speaker, and they pull over. Luke(Lu) will join the conversation. 

(Lu) What's wrong? 

(L) I don't know. Grabriel and Asher went in the bedroom and talked alone. I could hear them crying. When Gabriel left Asher was still upset. He asked for medicine early and went to my room to sleep. His eyes are puffy and so were Gabriels. 

(E) Did you ask him?

(L) He said he was happy. This did not look like tears of happiness. 

(E) We are on our way home. We will set the room up while he sleeps. We will talk to him. 

(L) Ok. 

Meanwhile in the vehicle on the way home. Gabriel(G) and his mom Jessica(J) will have a discussion. 

(J) Do you want to tell me why you were crying?

(G) I made a mistake. 

(J) Tell me about it. I am your mom. It is my job to help you. 

(G) Nile came over. 

(J) Ok. 

(G) Nile use to beat Asher up. Asher facetimed me and saw Nile. He hung up. 

(J) Did you explain you were upset? 

(G) Yes, and he understood that part. 

(J) What am I missing? 

(G) I made a bigger mistake. 

Jessica pulls over the car and she holds Gabriel's hand. 

(J) I need to know what happened. 

(G) Asher and I have been dating. 

(J) Baby we knew that. 

(G) I know. He thought yall didn't. I could tell yall did. 

(J) So, you told him we knew?

(G) No, I cheated on him. Nile kissed me and I kissed him back. Then we cuddled all night and kissed. 

(J) Gabriel I am so sorry. 

(G) Asher broke up with me. He said we lived to far apart and I could be happy. He said he wanted me to let him go. I don't want to. I love him. 

Gabriel is crying at this point. Jessica pulls him into a hug, and she comforts him. Gabriel settles down and they drive home. The rest of the ride is silence. Gabriel texts Asher and Asher won't respond. He texts Elijah and Elijah says he is sleeping. Gabriel powers his phone off and takes a nap in the car. 

Elijah and Luke have gotten home. Maverick and Liam have come over and are helping move everything to the garage and set up the room for Asher. They finish up and Asher is still sleeping. Maverick walks in there and sees the puffy eyes. He walks out and all the boys are sitting on the couch. They will all be part of the conversation. Elijah(E), Lucas(L), Luke(Lu), Liam(Li), and Maverick(M).