Asher outsmarts the older brothers!

Nathan is speechless and he is upset. Asher didn't give him a chance to explain anything. He slammed his door and locked it. Nathan looks at his phone and it is almost twelve. Elijah should be home soon. Nathan turns the tv on and waits for Elijah. Elijah finally gets home, and he walks in. He smiles and Nathan just frowns. Elijah was hoping today would have gone well. The two will talk. 

(E) What happened?

(N) It started off good. When we talked, I explained that we could not tell Carter because he gets excited and sometimes it was hard to trust him. Then Asher lost his shit on me. He said if I told you that about my brother what did you all say about him. Then he said the only way he would see Carter is if he came here and they could stay in the bedroom the whole time. Then he said if I couldn't trust Carter, I was a shitty brother. He also said he did not want to speak with any of us. He got up and then went to his room and slammed and locked the door. 

(E) I will go get him. He has to apologize for speaking to you like that. 

(N) No, it's ok. I am a shitty brother. I should be able to trust Carter, but I don't. 

(E) He needs to tell you sorry.

(N) Can you please let it go this one time. I have never asked you for a favor. I want to be able to mend our relationship and him trust me again. If you scold him or he gets in trouble that will ruin it for me. There was a look in his eyes today. He is upset and I am afraid you are in for a rough day. 

(E) Ok, I will let it go. 

(N) Thank you, I am going to go check Carter out and head home. 

(E) Can you two come over for lunch real quick?

(N) Yeah? 

(E) Maybe, this will open him up a little more. 

(N) Ok.

(E) I am going to make sandwiches and we have chips. We can all sit at the kitchen table. 

(N) Ok, give me twenty minutes and I will be back. Carter and I only like mayo please. 

(E) Sounds like a plan. 

Nathan gets up and leaves. Elijah walks to Asher's room and tries to open the door. It is unlocked. Asher knew not to push his luck and unlocked the door. Elijah looks at Asher and they smile at each other. 

(E) I will have lunch ready in twenty minutes. You are coming to the table to eat. How many sandwiches do you want? 

(A) I am not.

(E) If you do not come and eat at the table, I can spank your ass. It is your choice. 

(A) Can I have one please?

(E) Yes sir, I will see you in twenty minutes. 

Elijah closes the door and walks to the kitchen. He starts making the food and he is waiting for Nathan and Carter to get back. Meanwhile, Nathan has picked Carter up and they are driving towards the boy's house. Carter gets mad and him and Nathan will argue. 

(C) Where are we going?

(N) We are going to have lunch with Elijah and Asher. 

(C) I said I did not want to go over there. 

(N) That is to bad. Asher needs you and he said he would not come to our house because of me. This is not up for debate. We will go in there and have a good time. We will leave before everyone else gets home. If you show your ass or disrespect Elijah I promise you will be mad at me for a while. Do you understand?

Carter looks out the window and won't answer Nathan. Nathan swats him on his leg. Carter grabs his leg. 

(C) Yes sir.