Liam cries!

Nathan left his house and hurried to get to the boy's house. He pulls up and hops out. He rushes in the house to see five worried dudes waiting on him. He walks in and sits down. They all six will be part of the conversation. Elijah(E), Lucas(L), Luke(Lu), Liam(Li), Maverick(M), and Nathan(N). 

(N) Ok tell me what happened.

(E) We think Asher wanted to come and stay the night at your house to try and get use to not being around us. 

(N) I don't understand. 

(Lu) I was supposed to go to school on Monday. Then we decided I would stay out and help move everything. Then Asher was hurting last night after the long ride and everything. 

(L) It was our night to spend time with him. He wanted to just rest instead of doing the bath and movie time with just us three. He pushed through the pain. 

(M) He was hurting? You didn't tell us that. 

(Lu) Sorry, he was hurting last night. 

(L) So, then he said something about he didn't want and then he stopped. 

(Lu) So we asked if he was going to say he didn't want us to change our mind. 

(N) So, you think he was worried you two would change your mind again? 

(M) Is he ok, can we call him and check on him?

(E) I think we should give him a little time. 

(N) He seemed so nervous. He got up front with me and rode. Carter was nice and understood. He was shaking in the truck. I held his hand, and he calmed down. I offered to turn around and he said he had to be able to try this. It does make sense now. 

(E) We were going to tell him this afternoon Luke is going to school on Monday. He just left before we had the chance. 

(N) When did you tell him this plan? Was it last night after we got back?

(L) Yeah, how did you know?

(N) He called me last night with the plan to come over. He asked me not to say anything. He was worried Elijah would not let him come. 

(E) He called Nathan instead of Carter.

(N) Yeah, he told me to tell Carter. 

(Lu) He has to be terrified. I am calling him. 

(E) How about I text him and tell him to call me when he has a chance. 

(L) Ok. 

Elijah pulls out his phone and texts Asher. Asher opens the message almost immediately. Asher sees it and he calls Elijah. The phone rings and Elijah jumps up. He puts the phone on speaker, and everyone shuts up. The two will talk. Asher(A) and Elijah(E). 

(E) Hey baby boy. 

(A) Hey, is everything ok?

(E) Yes, I just missed you and wanted to check in. 

(A) I miss you too. 

(E) I can come get you and bring you home if you would like. 

(A) It's ok, Carter and I are fixing to watch a movie. 

(E) Are you sure?

(A) I am sure. 

(E) Ok, I will call you back in two hours. We miss you. If you want to come home you can. I am sure Carter will come over here. 

(A) Ok, I love you.

(E) I love you; can we say hey to Carter? 

(A) I am in the bathroom.