The next morning!

Asher just holds Luke. Luke is never this nice. It may be a one-time thing, so he is going to milk it.

(A) Thank you for being nice today.

(Lu) I am going to try and us do thirty minutes a day together. We can curl up on the couch and we can read a book. We can lay on the couch and play on our phone. We could swing if you wanted too.

(A) Ok. I will also help you do some work. I am really good at most subjects. I need you to make a promise to me?

(Lu) Are you nervous about school? What is the promise?

(A) Yes, I am nervous about school. Elijah's room has a bathtub. Do you think you could take a bubble bath with me?

(Lu) Why are you nervous and yes, we can do it tomorrow night.

(A) What happens if you lose more friends because of me. I do not want you to regret me. I would be a burden just like with mom and dad. Thank you for the bath. I just want to relax.

(Lu) First of all, if someone doesn't accept you. I will not accept them. I love you more than any of my friends. Maverick, Nathan, Liam, and Carter are special. They come right below you and Lucas, and Elijah. I love all of you the most. We can make a bath work.

(A) Are you moving out when you turn eighteen?

(Lu) No, I don't want to leave the family. I do not think I could handle it. Elijah is my whole world. I want to call him dad too. Do you think he would be mad?

(A) No, he said we could all call him that.

(Lu) I will do it tonight.

(A) He will be happy.

(Lu) I hope so.

(A) Can we talk tomorrow afternoon?

(Lu) Yes.

(A) Thank you, bubba. I want you to know I think you are smart and intelligent. You make my world better. I don't know what I do without all of you. I need your help with a problem. It will be awkward.

(Lu) Thank you baby. You are going to make me cry. I promise I will help and tell you how to do the thing. I noticed you were excited and leaking. I know its new to you. We will talk about it. Did dad show you how to properly clean down there?

(A) No.

(Lu) Ok, I will show you and then you can help me. I will also shave you and show you how.

(A) Really?

(Lu) Yes, I promise. 

(A) It's ok. We all cry sometimes.

(Lu) Let's go in there. The boys get up and head into the living room. They see Elijah, Liam, Maverick, and Lucas sitting on the couch. Asher walks up and hugs all four of the boys. He sits down on Elijah's lap. He cuddles into his chest. They will all talk. 

(E) Nathan and Carter are almost done. 

(A) I want to sleep with Carter tonight. 

(E) Ok buddy. 

(L) Do you want someone to sleep with you?

(A) I am ok with that. 

(Li) I want too. 

(M) I call it next time. 

(A) Thank you. 

Nathan and Carter walk out. They all sit down, and they all sit on the couch. Luke moved to the end, and he snatches Asher up. He sits Asher on his lap, and he cuddles with him and just talks with him during the movie. They finally finish the movie, and they decide to lay down. Elijah takes Asher to the kitchen, and he helps him take his night medicine. They all hug each other, and they get to their rooms. Liam goes in with Carter and Asher. They all take turns using the bathroom and they get in bed. They all decided to sleep with just boxers and shirts.