Who is this?

The brothers pull up to their home. Asher is staring. His eyes get tears in them. He has never been to his brother's home and now it's his too. They have been nice to him so far. He is getting a spanking unless he tells his brothers what is going on. He is nervous. If he tells them, they might not believe him. He has a video; he can prove it. What if they decide they want to start hitting him like that. He starts getting nervous. Luke see's the tears in his eyes. The conversation will be between all the brothers plus the two friends that are over. Elijah(E), Lucas(L), Luke(Lu), Asher(A), Nathan(N), and Liam(L).

They get out the truck and start walking towards the door. Nathan and Liam give them a confused look. 

(N) Who is this?

(A) My name is Asher. 

(Li) My name is Liam. 

(N) My name is Nathan. 

Nathan and Liam give Lucas, Luke, and Elijah a hug. Asher just stares. Then Nathan and Liam go over and pull Asher into a hug. Nathan touches his back pretty hard when he hugs Asher and Asher yelps. All the boys stare at him. 

(A) Sorry my back is sore from gym. 

(E) Nathan, Liam this is our little brother Asher. He is going to be living with us?

(N) That's cool dudes. I have a little brother you could meet Asher, yall could be friends. Yall will be in school together. 

(A) Thank You. I look forward to meeting him. 

Elijah ushers everyone in the house. He carries the couple of boxes to his room and sits them down. He takes a minute to go through them and decides that Lucas and Luke will go and pick him some more clothes up after dinner. Elijah goes back in the living room and joins the conversation. 

(E) Asher what size clothes do you wear?

(A) It's ok I have enough clothes. 

(E) You are being disrespectful. That is not what I asked. What size clothes do you wear?

(Lu) Yeah you little brat answer the question. 

(E) Luke that is three strikes you will be joining Asher tonight. 

Luke's face gets pale. 

(Lu) Please no I was just kidding. 

(E) Want to make it a double?

(Lu) No. 

(E) Then shut up. 

Elijah looks back at Asher waiting for a response. 

(A) I wear a medium in shirt and boxers. I wear fourteen in pants. I wear eight in shoes. 

(E) What size shorts? It is warm outside; you can't wear pants and long sleeves all the time. 

(A) I stay cold.

(L) You are sweating now.

(A) I am just nervous. 

(E) Are you lying again? 

Asher looks down. He is afraid to answer. Elijah is fed up with the lies. 

(E) Lucas will you order the food. Asher follow me to my room we need to have a talk. 

Asher gets tears in his eyes. Nathan sees it and speaks. 

(N) Elijah before that is it ok if we talk first?

(E) Yeah, what's up?

(N) Alone would be better. 

(E) Let's go to my room. Asher sit on the couch and do not move. 

(A) Yes sir. 

Nathan and Elijah go the bedroom.