Asher gets in trouble!

Elijah said Asher could go and wake Liam up. Asher was taking a drink of his water. He walks to Luke's bedroom and locks the door. He walks over and sees Liam sleeping. He pours the water all over him. Liam yells. Elijah runs over to the door but it's locked. Liam jumps off the bed. Asher runs to Luke's bathroom and locks the door. Elijah is banging on the bedroom door. A very wet Liam opens the door. Elijah, Nathan and Luke are standing there. Elijah(E), Nathan(N), Liam(Li), and Luke(Lu), will be part of this conversation. 

(Lu) What happened?

(Li) I was sleeping. Asher soaked me with the cold water. 

(E) Where did he go?

(Li) He locked himself in the bathroom. 

Elijah walks over and bangs on the door. Asher will not open it. Asher sees the window over the toilet seat. He crawls over and opens the window. He is careful and he slides out of it. He closes the window, and he slips out the gate and goes to the front door. His ribs are burning. He is already getting spanked. He might as well try to sit in the living room and try not piss Elijah off even more. Luke leaves the bedroom and comes back with a butter knife. They unlock the bathroom door. Asher is not in there. 

(E) Asher did not run in here. 

(Li) Yes, he did. 

(Lu) He is not in here. 

All the boys walk in and look. They see the toilet seat down. Luke used it and knew he left it up. 

(Lu) He is outside. 

(N) How do you know?

(Lu) I peed this morning and left the toilet seat up. He put it down. He is outside again. 

(E) I am going to spank his ass today. I told him not to mess with Liam. 

(Li) Why did he do that; did I make him mad?

(N) Yes, you punched Maverick. He was going to get you back. At least you didn't get punched in the nuts. 

(Li) Someone punched you in the nuts?

(E) Yeah, Carter did. 

(Li) He did not hurt me though. Maybe I should shower and change and speak with him. I do not think a spanking is needed. Did yall spank Carter?

(N) We did not. 

(Lu) Why does he trust Maverick so much? I thought he didn't like Maverick. 

Elijah looks at all the boys for a second. He goes over and closes the bedroom door. 

(E) When I was rude last night, I made Asher slip up.

(N) What do you mean?

(E) He cut his wrists. Two on each side. Maverick knew what it was. That is why he walked in there. He cleaned them up and he promised Asher he would not say anything. 

(Lu) I am going to beat Maverick's ass.

(E) No, you are not. Maverick has the same problem. He cuts on his thighs, right beside his junk. He earned Asher's trust by showing him. I cleaned them both up this morning. We need to help both of them. I do not know Maverick's parents, but something is going on. 

(Lu) Maverick cuts himself? 

(E) Yes, I did not tell yall. 

(N) Did they show Carter?

(E) Yes, Carter has offered to talk with them when they feel down. I don't want you to be mad at them. I will scold them for telling Carter.

(N) No, I told Asher he could tell Carter anything.