A fun Day!

The boys have all loaded up in the car and they are on the way to play laser tag. Liam crawled in the back with Carter and Asher. Asher took some medicine to help with his pain. Liam cuddles him into him and kisses him on the forehead. He is glad Asher was able to help convince his mom and dad to let him stay. It does not take long, and Asher is snoring. 

Elijah can see the tears coming down Liam's face as he holds Asher. He motions for Nathan to check on him and Nathan does. He wipes the tears away and Carter holds his hands. He was terrified he was going to lose all his friends. They are more than friends they are his family. 

They finally get to the laser tag park and Liam wakes Asher up. They all get out of the car, and they make their way inside. Nathan pays for everyone to play for two hours. They split off into teams and they start. Liam, Asher, Carter, and Nathan are on one team. Maverick, Lucas, Luke, and Elijah are on the other team. Elijah made everyone stay on the ground level he did not want Asher climbing the stairs. 

They play and have fun. The older boys end up winning but Asher and Carter still had fun. They played some of the claw machines and won some stuffed animals. They all load back up in the car and Asher sits with Liam again. He can tell Liam wants to be close and he enjoys getting to spend time with him. They stop by Olive Garden on the way back home. That is Asher and Carter's favorite place. They all sit down, and they will talk while they eat. All the boys will be part of the conversation. 

(N) Is it ok if we ask now?

(E) Liam would you like to tell them. 

(Li) Thanks to Elijah and Asher I get to stay. 

(M) Where were you going?

(Li) My mom and dad are moving to California. 

Carter drops his fork and tears start forming. Lucas is sitting beside him and hugs him. He tells him to listen and not get worried. 

(Li) Elijah is going to take custody of me and I will be moving in with them. 

(M) Good. 

(C) You promise?

(E) I promise buddy. We are going to make sure Liam gets to stay. 

(A) I am glad, I don't want to lose any of you. You are all my family. 

(Lu) We know buddy. We are not going to lose anyone. 

(L) Are you sad about your parents moving? 

(Li) Yes and no. They work so much I hardly see them. I always try to spend time with yall or Nathan. I don't like being alone. 

(E) Well, you do not have to worry about that anymore. You will be in a house full of dudes. However, you and I will go over the rules when you move in. I will spank your ass just like I do theirs if you misbehave. 

(Li) Good, I do not want you to treat me different. 

(E) I won't I promise. 

(N) I am glad you get to stay. 

(M) Me too. 

(A) Thank you for taking us to play laser tag. I had a lot of fun. 

(N) You're welcome little man. You know I love spending time with all my boys. 

(Lu) Asher, how are you feeling? You crawled through those tubes and were moving a lot. 

(A) I am ok. 

Liam is sitting right beside Asher, and he knows he is lying. He keeps squirming in his seat. 

(Li) No sir, you tell the truth. I can tell you are in pain. You are squirming a lot.