Their mom is a snake!

Elijah hangs up the phone and he is pale white. They boys will talk with him. 

(L) What is wrong?

(E) Dad is dead.

(Lu) I am sorry to say this but thank God. 

(A) I agree, he was a horrible man. 

(L) Do you know what happened? 

(E) Mom killed him, and she is in jail. 

(L) Good for her. 

(E) She needs me to go and speak with her lawyer. Dad left all his assets to us and they had separate accounts. 

(L) How do you know?

(E) Mom just told me. She screwed up and let him control all the money. She only has access to a fourth of what they are worth. He left everything to be split between me and Asher. 

(A) We are sharing it with Luke and Lucas. 

(E) Yes we are. 

(L) You do not have to. 

(A) We want to. 

(E) I agree. 

(Lu) Why does mom need you? 

(E) She wants us to pay for her defense. 

(A) Can I talk freely and not get in trouble? 

(E) Yes. 

(A) Fuck her, let her rot and pay her on shit. She may not have hit me but she abused me with the pinching and the mental abuse for years. I hope she does not get out. 

(L) I am with Asher. 

(Lu) Me too. 

(E) Works for me. We will go and see the lawyer tomorrow. 

(A) Ok. 

They go back to eating and talking with Liam, Nathan, and Carter. Elijah keeps staring at Asher trying to make sure he is ok. He knows Asher still loved their father and he wants to make sure he is going to make it through this without the need to cut or without being sad. Asher seems to be doing ok. They all finish eating and Elijah scoops Asher up and they go to his room to talk. 

(E) How are you feeling baby?

(A) I am ok. 

(E) Do you want to talk about dad?

(A) No, he is not my dad. You are my dad and I love you. I do not care about him. I am sorry if that hurts your feelings. 

(E) It does not, I am glad you are handling it well. 

(A) Am I in trouble?

(E) No baby, I just wanted to talk to you. 

(A) I am ok, are you ok? 

(E) Yes. 

(A) Are we going to help her?

(E) We are not baby. I promise we will ignore her, and we will be ok. 

(A) Ok good, I do not care what she did. She is going to say she did it for us. I do not love her and I do not want to have anything to do with her. 

(E) You think she is going to say that?

(A) Yes. 

(E) What else do you think. You are very smart. 

(A) Do we still have my old phone?

(E) We do. 

(A) We need to send the videos over to it and lock it in the panic room. Then we need to erase the videos off of our phone and then delete them out of the trash. She could tell a lawyer we have the videos, and they could take our phone.