Chapter 35

(Triggered warning- sexual content)

Vivian

The time we have spent in the cabin has been blissful. We have learned so much about each other. It has helped us build our relationship. Theo even taught me to cook foods for basic survival. We even let our wolves meet each other. After meeting his wolf, my wolf is at peace.

"Good morning, my love. Breakfast in bed for my love." He placed the food on the side table and came to remove the blanket from the bed because that's the only way to get me out of bed.

I pulled him by his collar and placed my lip on his lip. It was supposed to be a kiss, but I don't know how it turned out to be a make-out session. After a steamy make-out session, I looked at him and saw his hair in a mess. I am going to miss the cabin.

We ate breakfast and went to the waterfall. It has been our daily routine to come to the waterfall. "Are you ready to head back home?" Theo asked me.

"No. I want to stay here. We are leaving because of your Alpha duties. You can go, and I stay here," I responded, knowing full well that he would never agree to leave me here all alone. He doesn't like the distance between us.

"Okay. You can stay here. I have taught you cooking, and your wolf is stronger. You will survive here." He replied back with a smirk. He is playing with me.

"I told you that you were stuck with me. It won't be easy to get rid of me, Theo." I responded. "If you want to play, then I know how to rile you up." I teasingly asked him the question, and I really wanted to know myself.

"How old are you?"

"41"

"You are older than my father."

I would pay to see his reaction. He looks mortified to hear he is older than my father. To be honest, he doesn't look like 41. He has maintained himself. He looks young. He is older and wiser, just the way I like it.

"Is that a problem, my love?" He asked with his puppy eyes. All I wanted was to tease him, but I don't expect him to be sad.

"No. I like salt and pepper. I can't wait to get old with you. If you get on my nerves, then it will be easy to get rid of you because you are an old man." I responded with a grin. I love teasing him.

"It will take more doses of pills to get rid of me, my love. Make sure to get your calculation right." He replied back with a smirk.

I'm not going to lie. I forgot about the time I tried to unlive him. It was a dumb decision that landed me in prison. I looked sincerely into his eyes and apologized for attempting to end his life. He chuckled and looked at my face, then burst into laughter.

"You were shit at your job. It's okay. We are both still alive. It's getting late. Let's head back home. Do you want me to carry you all the way home?" He asked me. It seems like everything is in the past. We have been through a lot. In no time, we reached our current home, which is the cabin.

Theo made pasta for dinner. After dinner, we headed to my bedroom. We cuddled for a while. After a steamy make-out session, I felt like I was ready to take the next step. We have been getting close to each other. We both want this. I cleared my voice, which got his attention.

"How about we take this to the next level? I am ready." I voiced my desire. Before I could speak my next words, he pulled me into a kiss filled with love.

"Are you sure? Do you really want this?" He questioned me, caressing my face.

"Yes. I want this." I pulled him closer and kissed his lips. I unbuttoned his linen shirt. He helped me undress my maxi dress. We were in our full glory. He carried me to bed and dropped me to bed carefully, like I am made up of glass.

He climbed on top of me and put my hair behind my ears, which were all over my face. He pecked my temple, then moved to my lips, then to my neck. He placed his lips on the mark, which earned a moan from me. After placing a kiss on my mark, he moved to my nipples. He pinched both my nipples. I was not expecting it when he sucked my right nipple. I didn't know you could get pleasure just from sucking the nipple. I was moaning when he went from my right to my left nipple. I was in heaven. It was just a climax before he put his dick inside me. He went slowly and gave me time to adjust to his length. He is painfully long and big, which I love. When he reached all in and gave me a couple of seconds to get used to his length, he slowly started to thrust.

"Theo. I am not made of glass. You are not hurting me. Can you go rough and faster?" Before I could complete my sentence, he was a go, thrusting his length inside me rougher and faster. It was painful in the beginning, but as I got used to it, I was in ecstasy. He found my sweet spot, where he thrust a couple of times. I moaned his name way more than I lost control. We both came at the same time. He held me in his lap and gave me a hickey all over my body.

I turned my body to face him. Without wasting a second, I crashed my lips on his lips. We battled for dominance. I was surprised when he let me take the lead. After kissing his lips, I moved to his neck, giving him a hickey and earning a moan from the almighty Alpha of the Nightfall pack. I don't think any time will be a better time than now for me to mark him after our mating ritual. I whispered in his ears, "I want to mark you."

He looked surprised and taken aback. I was afraid that it was too soon to ask him that, but without missing a beat, he said, "Hell yeah. Do it, love. I want to be only yours forever." He moved to the ground from the bed. He kneeled down on the ground and gave me the go-ahead. I licked the spot and kissed before I let my fangs deep inside his skin. After a couple of seconds, I pulled out my fangs, licking the blood oozing out of the hole.

"You are mine, Alpha Theodore."

🍀🍀🍀

(Hello, beautiful souls. It's my first time writing a sexual scene. What do you think of this chapter? We are almost done with this book. Please vote and comment on your thoughts regarding this chapter. )