Chapter 29

Theodore

"Arisa, my favorite witch in the eastern region. How are you? I miss you so much that words can't even describe it."

"What do you want, Theodore?" she said, not caring about the flattery. What can you expect from a 110-year-old witch living in solitude? She needs to get out of this hut and socialize.

"I see you have a new youth potion. You don't look a day over 18 years old. As you can see, I have wrinkles here and there. I have a mate, so I need a touch-up," I said, giving Arisa my best smile.

"Your mate ran away, Theodore. You need more than a youth potion in your current state. I pity you," Arisa replied with a smirk, knowing full well that she is invincible. She is one of the powerful witches in the eastern region.

"For a person living in solitude, you are aware of all the current affairs. Do you know any other witches in your fraternity? You can help your favorite wolf."

"Stop with your flattery. It is disgusting. I will puke if you continue with your words. As for the witch fraternity, I don't know. You should be the one to answer that question," Arisa replied with frustration.

"I never killed any witches, Arisa. Stop with the allegations. They killed each other for power. Witches are way more power-hungry than wolves. As per my knowledge, witches killed themselves, not me. You know that, right? You are here because of the protection given by my father." I spat my words with a cold tone. Arisa doesn't deserve my soft tone.

"You don't have to remind me that I owe your father my life. I don't have all day to talk with you. Tell me how I can help you so that we can go our own way," Arisa replied back with a frown, realizing I am not leaving before I get my answers.

"We were attacked by some mysterious group. We never saw the attack. There was fog covering us. We were defeated before we even started the fight. There was some strange scent, making some of the warriors lose their senses and unable to fight back. People from the other pack who came to celebrate the Moon Festival were not even scratched, whereas we were the only ones attacked. This is too fishy." I gave her all the information so that she could figure out which witch is that powerful in the eastern region to attack us.

"There are witches, but powerful witches, like you said, are few in number and have gone into hiding in fear of torture by fellow witches. As you said, the attack has to be done by someone who is a powerful and skilled witch. Do you know about the Bluestone witch family? They are a pure witch bloodline. They were powerful, skilled, and one-of-a-kind. Due to their power, they were hunted and killed. I heard that no one is alive from the Bluestone bloodline. I guess the attack was done by a group of witches. Your mate is the daughter of Alpha Denise, right? I heard that he gave shelter to witches, but this information was never confirmed or denied. He has helped different people in times of need. Maybe people are returning the favor for him. You should learn from him before going on a rampage, killing anything and everything." Arisa's words brought back all the past, which I had buried deep inside.

"Do you really think I came here for you to remind me of my past? What if I say I have a book belonging to Bluestone where they may or may not have mentioned the invisible spell that you were trying to crack?" I said, knowing full well that Arisa would bring hell to earth for that book. Now, all she has to do is help me get Vivian back.

"Do you have any more information? I will come back to the pack house to confirm if you really have the book or not. From there, we can discuss future actions." Arisa replied back with determination to get the book rather than save Luna. She has a priority to know about some spells rather than helping her Alpha. I can't believe she is still running behind for some invisible spell, which may not work in today's time.

"Alpha Denise mentioned the name Maria. Do you know any Maria witches? Our tracker tracked the messenger, but she disappeared in the forest." I replied, providing all the information that I had.

"As per my memory, there was a Maria from the Bluestone bloodline who was killed but never found her body. As per your information, I have a feeling that we are facing someone from the Bluestone bloodline. Take me to the place where the messenger disappeared," Arisa responded with a concerned expression.

"It took you so long to return, Alpha. Is the old hag refusing to come out of solitude? Her stupid shield doesn't even allow me to enter." James expressed his frustration at not being able to come with me inside the hut.

"The old hag is here, you brat. If you weren't the beta of the pack, I would have turned you into a worm and smashed you with my feet," Arisa conveyed her message loud and clear to James.

"You are on the brink of death. How long does a witch live?" James responded back with a smirk. James knows how to get under Arisa's skin.

"Did you forget about the time you came running to me and even begged me for a love potion, which I refused? You are being hostile to me because of that incident, you brat. I will live longer than you. I will spit at your grave." Arisa's words were enough to make James shut his mouth until we reached our destination.

"Guess what, brats? We will be fighting against the Bluestone bloodline. Get ready for war,"

🍀🍀🍀
Hello everyone. I hope you are doing okay. This is one of the longest chapters I have written. Do you prefer a long or short chapter? Please leave a comment if you like the book. I am open to criticism.

Thank you for reading Moonbound. Have a nice day.💗