Chapter 13

Theodore

We went to the forest  and shifted into our wolf forms. She has beautiful snow white fur with ocean blue eyes. She was small for an Alpha blood, which is unusual. My wolf scolded me for thinking that way about our mate. He's going crazy, wanting to be near her, to feel and love her, and to mark her. I warned my wolf that marking her in wolf form wasn't a good idea.

Resisting these urges is becoming more challenging, and I don't know how long I'll be able to control them. I told her that her wolf was small, to which she didn't reply. From the look on her face, I could tell my words hurt her. I didn't intend to hurt her, but the truth can be painful.

She suggested we go for a run, and we started running wildly through the forest. She was catching up with me. We began at a slow pace, but my wolf fought for dominance, so I increased my speed to keep him in check. After some time, I realized she wasn't behind me. My wolf cursed me, blaming me for not taking care of our mate, and negative thoughts flooded my mind.

I grew worried about her; it was her first time in the forest. Without wasting time, I started searching for her scent and found her lying by a water stream.I was scared for her wellbeing, terrified even, but she seemed to be sunbathing. It was hard to believe. I growled to get her attention.

I asked her, "What are you doing here?"

She blankly replied, "I am sunbathing."

Although I was worried sick about her well-being, she seemed perfectly fine sunbathing. I can't deny she looked beautiful lying on the ground. She accused me of leaving her behind without looking back, and she came here to quench her thirst. I realized I hadn't considered her situation, as she struggled to keep up with me.

We rested for a while, but it was getting late, so I suggested running back home. When I looked at her, I could tell she couldn't run. I proposed she ride on my back, but she refused, which frustrated me. She started crying, and our bonding experience turned into arguments.

"Vivian, don't cry. I will never leave you behind,'' I tried to console her.

She looked at me with her puffy red eyes. ''You said that you couldn't keep up with my snail's pace, which implies that you wanted to leave me behind. You are Alpha. You are supposed to take care of pack members. You wanted to leave behind your member. How could you think like that?'' she replied back, sobbing.

"So, you accept that you are a pack member. That's a good start,'' I replied back happily that even in her unconscious thought she had considered herself a pack member.

''Are you serious, Alpha Theodore? You don't care about me sobbing my eyes out. You didn't even console me?'' she replied back with sadness.

She accused me of not caring about her tears and lack of comfort. I admitted my mistake and suggested finding a solution. Finally, I proposed she ride on my back, but she was hesitant, fearing I might drop her and abandon her. I reassured her and convinced her to shift and ride on my back.

She thought for a minute before uttering a single word. ''I have never been on a wolf's back", she said innocently.

"What a great pleasure to be your first one?" I replied back with a smirk.

''Okay. Turn around. I will shift,'' she responded.

I turned in the opposite direction. I heard her bones cracking to shift. I lay flat on the ground so that it would be easy for her to climb up. The moment her naked body touched my fur, I realized I had made a grave mistake. I struggled to control my desires and instincts. After reaching our destination, she admitted that the experience wasn't as bad as she thought.I shifted to my human form.

"Oh my God. What are you doing?" she yelled back. 'Please don't turn around.'

''Don't tell me you haven't seen anybody shift from wolf  to  human form?'' I replied back.

''No. We have designated places where you shift so we don't walk around naked. We give privacy to people. I will go behind and get dressed. You should get dressed too,'' she replied.

I put on my clothes. I would not have minded walking home nude, but to keep peace, I put on my clothes. After some time, she came back with her clothes on. We headed home.

🍀🍀🍀

Please comment down if you like this chapter. If you have any suggestions for me so that I can improve my writing. Do you prefer if I make it a little spicy😉 or keep it pg ?