14.

⋆。˚⋆ฅ^𓆝୨♡୧𓆝ฅ^⋆˚。⋆ Aonung POV ⋆。˚⋆ฅ^𓆝୨♡୧𓆝ฅ^⋆˚。⋆

When I wake up, I find a curly haired face staring straight at my own.

"Ack, fuck off Tsireya," I grumble, glaring at my sister.

"You talk in your sleep," she says lightly, holding back a grin.

"You sleep in a different room," I say suspiciously.

"Well maybe I was walking past and I heard a few things," my sister shrugs, making me deeply suspect she was watching me sleep.

"Yeah so?" I grumble, sitting up and rubbing my face.

Then my heart lurches uncomfortably as I remember what I'd been dreaming about.

"Well," my sister grins. "You said a few things that I found very interesting."

Fuck.

"Like what," I shrug, forcing my voice to sound cool and careless.

Like I hadn't been dreaming about Kai'wä.

"Just a couple things about a certain fake girlfriend of your-"

"Shush," I hiss, chucking a pillow at her and glaring pointedly to where I hear mum rustling around outside.

My sister just swats it away, laughing.

"Kinda made it sound like you wanted more than a fake relationship," Tsireya grins.

"What are you trying to say?"

"That we all know how you used to have the fattest fucking crush on her," my sister says, sticking her tongue out.

"WHAT?"

"Keep your voice down," mum snaps from outside. "I don't want to hear you yammering."

"What?" I hiss, lowering my voice.

"Yeah," Tsireya says. "From the moment she cussed you out and punched you in the face, you were down bad. She was the only one that never realised, cause she's oblivious as fuck."

That's probably the only thing my sister and I could ever agree on; that Kai'wä can never tell when someone likes her.

"I was not," I grumble, untruthfully.

"Right," Tsireya says in a mock reassuring voice. "I'm sure all the trailing behind her and visiting Rotxo to see her had nothing to do with your crush."

"I'm best friends with Rotxo," I point out.

"Thanks to Kai'wä," Tsireya grins. "I wasn't expecting you to like being her baby so much."

"Oh my Eywa," I groan, burying my face in my knees. "Get the fuck out!"

"Aonung," mum snaps, appearing in the doorway. "Don't swear at your sister."

"She's being annoying-"

"I was just asking him about Kai'wä," Tsireya says innocently, sticking her tongue out when mum turns her back on her.

"Oh yes," Ronal grins, turning down on me. "Did you finally listen to me?"

Ever since I met Kai'wä, my mum has been dropping not so subtle hints.

She's very beautiful Aonung.

She's a great fighter.

She'd make a wonderful Tsahìk for you.