Chapter 88 The Poor Painter and the Female Tyrant (Middle)

The moment he saw the figure leaning against the balcony railing, Xu Jinzhao's brain immediately shut down.

The night was dark, and through the dim yellow and warm light of the street lamps, you could see the feminine curves, and the gray-blue satin dress was hidden between the carved railings.

Due to the vertical distance from the terrace to the ground, Xu Jinchao couldn't identify her second gender at all, but judging from her dress, the other party was at least a guest invited by her employer.

Xu Jinchao's whole person is not good!

She swore that she had never done this kind of off-duty fishing before, and this time she was really afraid of the lady who tried to flirt with her, so she slipped away with Gao Luming, who was also frazzled.

Who would have known that the first time in his life he was rotten, and he was caught on the spot.

Holding the roses that were thrown down as a reminder, Xu Jinchao felt like a scumbag who was distracted in class and caught chalk, so embarrassed that he only looked stupid uply and couldn't even say a word of pleading.

The female guest in a gray-blue dress broke the silence.

"you come up."

The voice that came into his ears was unexpectedly sweet, and Xu Jinchao froze, as if drinking a cup of ice-cold fruit pulp in the middle of summer.

With the mentality of seeing death as home, she returned to the lively venue.

Xu Jinchao didn't see Yu Lan or Gao Luming on the way, he bypassed the ladies just now and went all the way to the terrace.

When she opened the curtains, the bright lights behind her instantly threw into the small terrace that extended outwards, which also illuminated the beautiful and frosty face of Omega in front of her.

The off-shoulder dress dangled down, and the female guest wore precious jewelry around her ear and neck, but the sparkle of the gorgeous diamonds couldn't take away the beautiful cold light from the snow-colored skin, and couldn't compete with the brilliance that was shining in her eyes. Hui.

Reason told Xu Jinchao that it was just a reflected light.

What she thought in her mind was: Damn it, why would I meet the ideal type in this situation!

If it wasn't for the shameful little braid that was just caught by the other party, even though the petite woman with amazing imposing manners made up extravagance, Xu Jinchao would probably ignore the pearlescent light and try to strike up a conversation with him, at least take a few more glances.

But the current situation is too embarrassing, Xu Jinchao doesn't have the face to talk to others, he just wishes he couldn't find a crack to get in.

Of course, Song Jiao could see the embarrassment in the female Alpha's expression. She stood straight up, took a few steps closer, and found that the other person's height was also similar to [Xu Jinchao].

It's really amazing, the person in front of him is almost a replica of his appearance [Xu Jinchao], but the temperament and demeanor between his eyebrows and eyes are completely opposite, revealing the softness and tenderness from the bottom of his heart.

Song Jiao couldn't help but feel curious, she stretched out her hand and drew the curtains back, leaving only a palm-width narrow gap for light to pass through.

She cast her gaze back to the beautiful waitress with a cramped face: "Sit down."

The other party was quite nervous. At first, he did not dare to obey completely. He carefully moved to the glass table according to the instructions, but did not take a seat.