Chapter 17

It took Song Jiao a while to solve the household problem. Xu Jinchao parked the car in the parking lot and adjusted the tilt angle of the driver's seat backwards to make himself more comfortable.

Even though it's already autumn, today's expected high temperature is two degrees higher than yesterday.

Xu Jinzao lay down halfway into the soft chair, remembering the matter when Song Jiao had asked him yesterday if he would keep his promise to support the inhibitors for himself.

The question came suddenly, and after he gave his answer, Omega did not continue.

Xu Jinchao felt that the possibility of Song Jiao asking casually was very small. Song Jiao's character is very wise and careful. Even at the age of 20, he wasn't often impulsive and reckless.

But he couldn't find any clues, because there was no sign for these words, and there was no way to analyze the origin of the idea, and what was even more strange was that there was no follow-up.

It was like being independent from everything that happened last night, and it was actually Song Jiao asking on a whim.

But the question is what was Song Jiao thinking, and his mind suddenly jumped into the channel of pressing the hot combination?

Xu Jinchao was a little dizzy, so he stopped thinking about it, and thought about whether the inhibitor should pass through Assistant Qi's hand.

Yuanshen had always entrusted these small things to Assistant Qi to do. This doesn't mean that Assistant Qi is full of energy and can walk on multiple threads, so he can do everything that Xu Boyang and Xu Jinchao command.

Its existence is more like a large-scale transfer processing station. The father and daughter of the Xu family ordered them to go to him, and he would sort them out and hand them over to the professionals for execution.

After everything is done, report the results together.

It sounds easy to say, but it's actually very hard to do.

Being able to sit firmly in the position of Xu Boyang's assistant for a long time, and then being accepted by Song Jiao as the Xu family's 'legacy', Qi Yao's work ability was evident.

However, he was now an investigator for Xu Boyang to monitor [Xu Jinchao's] movements.

Xu Jinchao had no doubts that he asked Assistant Qi to set up Omega inhibitors with his forelegs, and he would tell Xu Boyang on his hind legs.

However, it is not right to avoid this 'investigation' too much, Xu Boyang can't monitor his actions, but will become suspicious.

If it is revealed that the extra cards and Qi assistantless household chores are exposed, they can also neglect the secret affairs of the boudoir and let the wife learn to manage affairs.

But apart from hiding from Xu Boyang to set up Song Jiao's blockers, that would be the same as telling him face to face: Your daughter and you are divorced.

Xu Jinchao finally felt that he should let Assistant Qi do it, it was too risky to buy the inhibitor personally.

After he figured it out, he quickly edited the text message and sent it to Assistant Qi.

After solving this problem, Xu Jinchao still had one unresolved matter.

Hiring a housekeeper is convenient, but who can guarantee that the person being hired won't have bad thoughts?

It wasn't that he was speculating maliciously on others, but he felt that at least some precautions should be taken.

Xu Jinchao wanted to install some monitoring equipment at home, but he had just calmed down with Song Jiao and suddenly mentioned this matter. Xu Jinchao was worried that Song Jiao would think too much.