Chapter 69

On the eve of the Mid-Autumn Festival, Xu Jinchao sleeps more than a day, people are always groggy and seem to have a lot of dreams.

She couldn't remember the details of her dream, as if her mind was emptied when she woke up, the dream was immediately covered with a thick and opaque diaphragm, and she could only recall that she spent a long time in her sleep.

Although I have noticed it, except for more sleep time, there seems to be no other problems, and it does not affect the quality of sleep.

So she consoled herself, telling herself, at least it's better than insomnia or nightmares?

After thinking about it behind his back, Xu Jinchao didn't tell Song Jiao about it, and he never mentioned it in the chat.

She had found out that Song Jiao was quite worried about her physical condition, and there was no doubt that the other party had a lot of things to worry about. She didn't want Song Jiao to add another worry.

When he left from Wantong before, Xu Jinchao had the idea of returning to the company after two weeks of recuperation.

After all, all things are basically stable, but cloud shopping has just started, she is worried that this project has only hatched soon, and it is temporarily uncertain whether it will develop smoothly.

Although the partners include Jiang Chao, Lin Qi, Wang Xiaoqian, etc., who are talented in all aspects, especially Qin Lingyue, who temporarily replaces her position, is another undisputed leader of all things, with excellent skills.

But Xu Jinchao still can't really let go, and feels that since he has a certain predictability, he should lead more forward, so that this young partnership company can go more smoothly.

She thought at the time that if these strange symptoms were really caused by working too long without a rest, she should be able to get better after taking a rest for half a month, and then she would go back when she had enough energy.

Xu Jinchao was thinking about his return after getting better and thinking about all aspects, but he didn't expect that his state would get worse.

When hours-long naps became the norm, she felt that things might not be going the way she expected.

She can only have fun and try her best to think of the best.

If you don't retire in time, you may have really collapsed in your post long ago, and you will not even have the chance to hurt the spring and autumn now?

Xu Jinchao believes that his mentality is still relatively good, and he quickly allows himself to accept the reality, adjust the focus of his life in time, and not let troubles occupy the main theme.

It rained heavily in Hwaseong, and the temperature finally dropped after the rain.

Xu Boyang did not call her during this period.

Xu Jinchao pretended to be deaf and dumb, and didn't take the initiative to contact him. He read news related to Xu's family every day, guessing that the old thing was probably overwhelmed, and he probably didn't have time to hold a fake Mid-Autumn Festival party.

Before returning to Juzhou, Auntie Li used the oven to make a large batch of mooncakes.

Homemade mooncakes have been reserved for the past two years. Xu Jinchao and Song Jiao were quite shocked when they saw the beautiful and fragrant meringue mooncakes baked by their aunt for the first time.

After tasting the taste, the two of them never wanted to buy moon cakes outside, and they were completely convinced by Aunt Li.

Xu Jinchao coaxed her aunt into a smile with her praise, and even Song Jiao, who was not so sweet, expressed her sincere praise, and promised to upgrade the oven so that her aunt could better use her craftsmanship.