Chapter 55

Song Jiao watched Yu Lan's text message for a few seconds before realizing what she meant.

She couldn't blame Song Jiao for being slow, but she was depressed and had no relevant experience in this area.

In the past, she occasionally chatted with Yu Lan about things outside of work, and the other party seldom made such jokes with her, which caused Song Jiao to not understand the specific content of Yu Lan's text messages for a while.

At this time, she went to look at the joke at the end of the previous article, but she could taste a different taste, and Yu Lan was obviously already hinting at this.

Song Jiao's first reaction was: Is it so magical?

The accumulated emotions can really be resolved through these, isn't Yu Lan trying to tease her?

Of course, Song Jiao's doubts can't be directly asked like this. The persona she has set up in front of others is 'Xu Jinchao's beloved wife' and 'the winner of a happy marriage'.

She only has obstacles in emotional cognition, but she is not a fool who does not understand the common sense of physiology and marriage. Of course, she understands that there must be regular bedding movements between truly loving partners.

It's just that the spiritual bond between herself and Xu Jinchao is not well defined and cannot be understood by outsiders. She is eager to let everyone witness the beautiful relationship between the two of them, so she chose the image of a 'partner' that can be generally understood. as an external display.

Song Jiao has managed a stable character design for so long, so she will not collapse at this time, and she is also curious about the omnipotent effect Yu Lan described.

She thought for a moment and replied like this.

[It makes sense, so how do you all play? Said to give me a reference. ]

This made Yu Lan agitated, and she was particularly coy and pretentious to confirm with Song Jiao.

Yu Lan: [Ah, do you want to ask for details, really? If I say it, don't spread it out, I have always been a serious and serious person to the outside world. ]

Song Jiao felt that what she revealed between the lines was 'ask me for details', she replied.

[Who can I talk to? If you don't want to talk about it, I'll figure it out myself. ]

This trick is very effective by retreating, Yu Lan immediately stopped pretending to be reserved, and sent a lot of unsightly texts.

Song Jiao read it carefully with an almost academic research mentality, and the more she looked at it, the more she didn't believe it.

But she soon realized that she was looking at these things with a vaguely negative attitude, which was tantamount to arranging herself in an opposing position in advance. Under this premise, she could not be persuaded by the other party.

The purpose of chatting with Yu Lan is to learn from the experience of getting along and solve the current predicament, not to question the use value of the props.

What's more, with Yu Lan's character, she clearly felt that they were effective, and the excitement in the text would overflow from the screen.

This person used to be very resistant to communication, like any human being, but now he is enthusiastically and actively playing with Qin Lingyue.

Song Jiao adjusted her mentality. She changed her sitting position to make herself more comfortable on the sofa, and tried to match the key words mentioned by Yu Lan with Xu Jinchao.