Chapter 41

Song Jiao's leap of thought is really too big, Xu Jinchao still thinks about maintaining the small flame of friendship between her and Yu Lan, and teaches her to express kindness.

Who knew Omega suddenly brought the problem to Xu Jinchao himself.

When they first talked about related topics at Juzhou, Song Jiao didn't show too obvious related emotions.

Song Jiao dressed up very well, being incredibly sweet and friendly, and kept trying to solve Xu Jinchao.

It wasn't until Song Jiao asked her that night that Xu Jinchao wouldn't make friends as good as her, that Xu Jinchao realized that Song Jiao was very possessive in this regard.

They went to the airport to pick up Yu Lan. Before she got in touch, Song Jiao tried her best to get vaccinated, which confirmed Xu Jinchao's guess.

This kitten is quite jealous.

She didn't expect Song Jiao to return the old accounts she hadn't mentioned over a month ago, and she still remembered the number clearly.

Xu Jinchao cleared his throat: "It's Jiang Chao."

She chose to remove Jiang Chao to block the weapon. Until Xu Jinchao admitted it, she was not the one who had 4 best friends and many ordinary friends.

She doesn't want to answer that kind of question.

Song Jiao isn't that superficial, she persists in getting answers and doesn't hesitate to talk to Alpha who is wearing the Emperor's new vest.

His new question also changed the wording and added, "So Jiang Chao has a double-digit total of friends, ten of whom are unknown?"

Xu Jinchao: "...How come it's a two-digit number?"

Song Jiao has its own rigorous logic.

"Because 'Jiang Chao' will be seen as an ordinary friend, someone who can eat and shop together, she must get along well with them, and she will retain a certain impression and will not be easily forgotten."

"If the number is less than 10, she can at least state the approximate range, like five or six, eight | nine, without using the words 'a lot' and 'not easy to count', so her average number of friends is at least it's double digits."

Xu Jinchao was speechless, as what she said was indeed very reasonable, and it almost overlapped with her direction of thought that day.

Song Jiao's reading comprehension did not stop.

"In fact, since 'Jiang Chao' hasn't set the range of 'a dozen', I even suspect that the number of his ordinary friends is at least two digits starting with 2."

But she changed her words: "But such a guess lacks strong enough support, so conservatively, 'Jiang Chao' has 10 ordinary friends, in addition she points out that she has 4 great contacts, right? double digit??

Song Jiao's set of punches fell, which was justifiable and well-founded, and made Xu Jinchao dizzy.

She almost felt like a fat radish with a bunch of wild friends outside, and when she got home, the house kitten jumped up and beat her left and right.

Xu Jinchao: "Well, I think so, it should be put back like this."

The words she once said turned out to be evidence in court. Xu Jinchao had no way to deny it, so she could only confess and be lenient and honestly confess her guilt.

Song Jiao looked satisfied and a bit bloated.

"I learned it, and I'm going to go out and make double-digit friends, using the method you taught," she claimed.