Chapter 43

Song Jiao's final accent really turned too fast, Xu Jinchao was stunned for a moment, then laughed.

She was originally moved by Song Jiao's promise to herself, the part about never betraying.

This promise really struck Xu Jinchao's inner softness, and it also shocked her, who sighed for Qin Lingyue.

Xu Jinchao joined in Qin Lingyue's experience. They held similar scripts and suffered similar betrayals. The biggest difference was that Qin Lingyue held an upgraded version.

To some extent, Qin Lingyue is much worse than her. According to Jiang Chao's description, there are not a few people who betray her.

The multiple failed transactions affected shareholders' confidence in her, and Qin Lingyue was about to leave the position she had held for many years.

Of course, Qin Lingyue also owns some parts of the Qin Family inherited from her mother, the worst of which is that she is far from the decision-making level.

But such a life outside the realm of power is probably the greatest torture for her.

He was ousted by his younger brother, who was reluctant to give up, his lover was unreliable, his assistant was unreliable, and his business collapsed for many years.

It is difficult for Xu Jinchao to speculate on Qin Lingyue's current thoughts. She has some understanding of Qin Lingyue, but not enough.

All I know is that she lived in the shadow of her father's freezing cold as a child. When she was a young girl, her father entered into a marriage contract. When she became an adult, she was lethargic, causing the partner in the prenup to take the initiative to break up the marriage.

His father thought he had abandoned his daughter, and turned around to think about how to do the same with his son, but Qin Lingyue secretly lured the second chamber and other shareholders, and jointly expelled his father from Qin's leadership.

Everyone Thinks Qin Lingyue Is A Pretend Put On By The Second Ward, A Ridiculous Prodigal Son Who Wears A Silk Skirt And Sits Behind A Desk | A woman, she is young but she defies all opinions and wins several big prizes in cynicism.

As the company's revenue increases, Qin Lingyue has proven his vision. Facts speak louder than words. Without her having to say anything more, the voices of doubt will all disappear.

During the seven years that Qin Lingyue was the head of the Qin Family, she leapfrogged him to a position slightly comparable to that of the Xu Family. It is his hard work, which has been poured into the management for these years.

But when Qin Lingyue became synonymous with the Qin family, an iron lady with both faith and tenderness, her style is the Qin family's culture, and she plans the transformation of the Qin family, but she will be chased away by the villain. shameless. , unfortunately resigned.

Xu Jinchao doesn't know if this is the end of Qin Lingyue. In "Jiaojiao", it occupies only a few dozen words. This person-centered book does not mention Qin Lingyue's future.

She had no way of knowing Qin Lingyue's feelings at the moment, if her beliefs had been shaken, and [Xu Jinchao's] memories were not enough for her to infer, but Xu Jinchao knew that, at least, that would not feel well.

A person's betrayal and harsh comments involved Xu Jinchao's past memories, allowing him to think and introspect uncontrollably to assess whether there really was a problem with his behavior.

Qin Lingyue was undoubtedly ten times stronger than her at that time, Xu Jinchao didn't think the other party would fall, but she couldn't help but sigh for her experience.