Chapter 22

Qin Lingyue's departure did not affect the party, and the professional team maintained the atmosphere in an orderly manner.

The hall downstairs was noisy and busy, but neither Xu Jinchao nor Song Jiao wanted to come down and participate.

Xu Jinchao is not the kind of person who particularly likes to socialize, not to mention that she looked out the bay windows and saw several [Xu Jinchao] friends.

It was believed that the host of the party had specially invited guests to play with her.

If it was [Xu Jinchao]'s deity, he might think this arrangement was very considerate, and he would gladly greet his friends, but Xu Jinchao didn't want to deal with them at all.

Song Jiao is also not a very social person.

If she wanted to, she could, of course, do an interaction that would make the other person feel good about themselves based on observing anyone's micro-expressions.

But Song Jiao didn't think it was necessary, besides there were a lot of Alphas down there who didn't use Barrier Patches.

Although not all of Alpha's pheromones are too stimulating and aggressive, Song Jiao's combined heat is approaching, and her attack cycle is unstable.

To be on the safe side, don't take risks at such a sensitive time.

Song Jiao's eyes once again turned to Xu Jinchao. She's been thinking about all the weird things in Alpha recently, thought of a few familiar faces downstairs, and said quietly:

"I'm so hungry."

Xu Jinchao was stunned and listened to Song Jiao's request.

"Can you give me something to eat, I don't want to come down."

The Omega looked at her with the usual lowered head and raised eyes.

Her red robe and shawl burned like fire, but the bare skin of her face, neck, and shoulders was like white snow in the winter sun.

The little beauty made of ice and snow wrapped in fire, moving and a bit pitiful.

Xu Jinchao stood up immediately, took two steps, and turned around: "What do you want to eat?"

Song Jiao said, "Honey, uh... I want to eat chocolate cake."

Hearing him say that, Alpha laughed, and his naturally cold and fierce face was filled with freshness and vitality because of that smile.

"So wait for me, don't walk around, I'll be back soon."

After Xu Jinchao descended, Song Jiao turned his gaze to the exit downstairs in advance.

But for a moment, Alpha's figure appeared there, and she looked around, her long curly hair swinging slightly behind her shoulders.

There was a long table more than a dozen yards southwest of the exit, with ready-made cocktails and various Western desserts on it. Song Jiao noticed this early in the morning.

It should be mentioned that there are a few Alpha friends that Xu Jinzao hangs out with sitting at the table, drinking and hobbies there.

Song Jiao also noticed this early in the morning.

Seeing Xu Jinchao walking towards the long table as she expected, surrounded by her friends, Song Jiao glared at her with every look.

Xu Jinchao took the tray and put the plate on it, casually attending to [Xu Jinchao's] friends who were asking questions.

"I just got married, so I'm not interested in going out to play."

It's asking him to go out happy.

" My wife ? Why do you care so much? The family is bankrupt and cannot survive. Are you coming to apply for my governess?