Chapter 62

Song Jiao has never been a slow person, she has always been quick-witted, and she is very calm in dealing with anything.

This time, I was really stunned by the big pie falling from the sky!

It took her three or four seconds before she turned from shock to joy, and all the bad emotions caused by "Sun Lake" disappeared.

Omega tried hard to suppress the excitement, not to appear overjoyed, like a shameless person who covets other people's bodies.

She thought to herself: Good, fortunately, Xu Jinchao is a person who can't bear to see his friends suffer, and can't help but want to save them.

He said, "Really, is Yu Lan worth it?"

Xu Jinchao clearly saw that Song Jiao's eyes were lit up, and the city lights were shining brightly in her eyes, but she still pretended to be reserved twice, as if she really thought it was not worth it.

She was amused, she pinched her chin with her fingertips, pretending to hesitate: "It seems a little worthless for you to say that?"

Song Jiao saw that Alpha was deliberately fishing for herself, playing very carelessly, but she still took the bait as a silly little fish: "No, I changed my mind, we should really treat her better."

Song Jiao was just and awe-inspiring: "Your devotion to righteousness is touching and worthy of commendation."

Don't forget to add emphasis: "Of course, remember to only promote me, and treat others with a bottom line."

She admits that she is a cheapskate, and always wants to hide the beautiful Xu Jinzao from outsiders, not to mention the version of the bunny girl who has been fascinated by her.

The reason why Xu Jinchao was willing to let go was actually more because he watched Song Jiao gloomy and wanted to make the other party happy.

Omega never reacted to love stories before. The two watched movies and TV dramas at home. Song Jiao's comments on dramas were never based on emotions, and she had very little resonance with other people's feelings.

Now I will be so resentful for "Sun Lake" that I want to destroy flowers, Xu Jinchao is funny, but also a little happy.

Song Jiao has undoubtedly become more and more human, slowly changing without knowing it, bringing surprises to people's eyes from time to time.

However, although there are many changes, the basic characteristics of the character have not been shaken at all, such as those funny little selfishness, the cute little cheeky who can overthrow their previous words without changing their face.

Xu Jinchao saluted her briskly, saying that he had firmly remembered the command of Chief Song.

Song Jiao was satisfied, she looked up and down at the person in front of her, and had already started to think about the specific dress details.

Her gaze was quite scorching, but because she was too straightforward and undisguised, it didn't make people feel uncomfortable.

Xu Jinzhao took Omega's wrist: "Let's go, let's take a walk and go to the parking lot."

Song Jiao let her lead her forward, her fingers clinging to Xu Jinchao's palm, turning it into a hand in the night.

I don't know if it was a psychological reason, but she always felt that Xu Jinchao's hand was not as warm as before, so she couldn't help telling the other party.

"You have to take a serious rest, don't work secretly, or think about related things."

Xu Jinchao received the strict care from Song Jiao, she squeezed the cool little hand in her palm: "I know, I definitely will."