Chapter 54

Hwaseong, midsummer.

The weather was surprisingly hot, and the sun hung hotly overhead, roasting the reinforced concrete urban forest to the point of smoldering.

The street trees provided some shade, and the pedestrians walked under the shade. Rao was also sweating wildly outside, and all hurried toward the destination, and even lost interest in talking.

Only Xia Chan squeaked loudly on the branches, which drowned out the sound of passing traffic.

A small truck was parked outside the building in Xinhu Plaza, and stevedores were busy moving the truck's items down and into the building.

Jiang Chao was wearing a shirt and commanding beside him. He was sweating profusely, the hot sun pierced his head and face, and his eyes were squinted when he raised his head.

If half a year ago, he would never have dreamed that he could endure the bitterness of such high temperature, but now he is accustomed to it.

"Master, be careful, don't break the machine, yes, yes, you should handle it carefully."

The porters were understaffed, and he followed suit, leaving no trace of the arrogance of the once spoiled son.

Taking the freight elevator to send all the delivered items upstairs, and confirming that they are in good condition and not damaged, Jiang Chao led the head master to the finance department to settle the bill.

After sending people to the financial room, Jiang Chao did not idle, and assembled these computers together with everyone.

His whole person is several shades darker than last year, and he is also a lot thinner. Now he smiles and shows his big white teeth, which are in sharp contrast with his skin, and he looks very cola.

Xu Jinchao was also busy with his work, so he didn't take himself special. For the convenience of doing things, his long hair combed into a high ponytail was held tightly on the top of his head with a ballpoint pen that he held at hand.

She was wearing a white t-shirt printed with the words "everything is perfect", light blue denim shorts, and sneakers.

The loose white T-shirt was knotted and tied at the waist, revealing a small section of the white and flexible waist. Under the frayed shorts, there were beautiful and powerful long legs, half-kneeling on the floor to adjust the line.

This is the new home of Wantong. In the spring, due to the expansion of enrollment, it experienced a relocation, from Chunyue Community to an old office building nearby.

But it was only a temporary office space, and the environment was also average. Now it has finally been upgraded and moved into the newly built Xinhu Plaza.

Jiang Chao scurried around like an energetic dog, which made Lin Qi laugh at him: "Chaozi, everyone said you don't need to wear formal clothes, you have to wear shirts, trousers, leather shoes, now your shoes are dirty and your shirt is wet. I don't know where the sense of ritual comes from."

Lin Qi is from Fengbei. Her home is not in Huacheng, but a small city in the south of Fengbei Province. She is also one of the founders who was originally called up and is now responsible for leading the technical team.

Jiang Chao didn't care: "I'm happy, don't look down on the sense of ceremony."

After a morning of tossing and moving, Xu Jinchao was very happy. Looking at the bright and empty office environment, the smile on his face never disappeared.

She rented an entire floor of the Xinhu Plaza office building. The current staff size of Wantong is not enough to fill the place, but Xu Jinchao and all the management agreed that with the company's rapid development and expansion, it is necessary to plan ahead.