Chapter 42

Xu Jinchao knew that if Song Jiao was allowed to see Yu Lan's accusation, these remarks would definitely drive Song Jiao wild, filling his technical director's all time with work was a drizzle.

Xu Jinchao responded quickly.

[Song Jiao is not very good at expressing herself, she really cares about you as a friend, but the way of expressing it is not very acceptable. ]

It is of course an embellished statement. I care, and there is definitely a bit of friendship between the two, but it is far from the level implied in Xu Jinchao's words.

The new text messages arrived very quickly.

Yu Lan: [Does she really consider me a friend? ]

When the other party asked for this, Xu Jinchao couldn't deny that she was somewhat guilty. After all, Song Jiao's current verbal definition of Yu Lan was still a partner.

[Yeah, she gave you her scarf and complained behind your back that you were always drinking energy drinks and eating abnormally. Song Jiao doesn't care about the characters of unimportant people. ]

Xu Jinchao felt that she was not lying, these were all facts, but she did a little processing and evaluation during transportation, which was harmless.

It took a few minutes this time before Xu Jinchao received a response.

Yu Lan: [She should like you very much, she is always very kind to you, different from others. ]

Yu Lan diverted the topic from herself to Xu Jinchao, but Xu Jinchao was very interested, she wanted to know how Song Jiao treated herself differently in Yulan's eyes.

[How to say? Can you tell me how it is for others? ]

Yu Lan: [You can refer to me. ]

Xu Jinchao: “…”

From those 6 short words, she saw endless grievances.

Yu Lan: [Well, it's actually worse. The attitude towards some people is ignored, and some people are deliberately disgusted. Thinking about it, she's really good to me. ]

Xu Jinchao felt that the reason why Yu Lan was able to maintain his goodwill towards Song Jiao might be entirely due to Yu Lan's friendship strategy.

After just a few words, she herself began to whitewash Song Jiao.

Yu Lan: [Song Jiao isn't very happy about others touching her, or even touching her things. I'm curious how you got together. ]

It must be said that Yu Lan showed two completely different social attitudes in reality and text messaging.

In the real world, Yu Lan is a docile person, using the coldest expression to say the most cowardly words. Yu Lan, who chats via text, is cheerful and generous, and has the potential to be a bit talkative.

Xu Jinchao carefully searched the memory of [Xu Jinchao] Song Jiao, as Yu Lan said, rarely had physical contact with others and always packed his things so that no one touched them.

If Yu Lan did not mention it, Xu Jinchao really did not find these small details.

She was very happy in her heart and felt that the fingers Song Jiao desperately kissed before dinner were a little warm.

Yu Lan: [I just said it casually, I didn't want to inquire about the relationship between you. You should also like it very much. Many Alphas don't want their wives to have other Alphas as friends. You are special, no wonder she loves you too. ]

Xu Jinchao thought that she didn't mind Song Jiao making friends, of course, it was because she was very confident and unique to Song Jiao.

If Xu Jinchao's true thoughts were told, he would actually feel sorry for Yu Lan, as this trust was achieved through Song Jiao's attitude towards Yu Lan.