Chapter 123 End My love for you is eternal

Shen Ning looked at the familiar and ancient image of the earth outside the window, feeling extremely excited.

    Although I lived on the earth in my previous life, I have seen such photos countless times, but not once, I really stood in the starship and looked out with my own eyes.

    It turns out that the mother planet of the earth is still so blue and so beautiful...

    but the white part has increased, that is to say, the environment of the earth is now in an extremely cold state, and most of it is snow-covered land.

    That is, has the glacier and snow field expanded?

    Shen Ning was a little excited, because his favorite place in his previous life was the glacier and snowfield.

    Shen Ning turned his head and did not forget to bring the big meal ticket he brought. He said seriously and excitedly: "Li... Li Jingfeng, thank you, this is the best birthday present I have ever received." He knew that the joke just

    now , It's not so much that I gave it to Li Jingfeng as a birthday present, it's better to say that it's a surprise from Li Jingfeng!

    This surprise is simply too big!

    Shen Ning happily didn't know what to do, he never thought that one day he would really return to Earth.

    Ever since he arrived at Emperor Star, he thought about this day too many times.

    Mostly when I dream back at midnight.

    Shen Ning's eyes lit up.

    Seeing Ningning so happy, Li Jingfeng was also happy.

    He remembered that Ningning once said that he wanted to go back to the earth to take a look, so he took it to heart.

    People have never stopped searching for images of the earth in the huge cosmic galaxy.

    Seeing Ning Ning's smile now is really worth it.

    Also, he really wanted to see the place where Ning Ning was raised.

    Ning Ning has always said that his breath is like a glacier and snow field, and his eyes are like the North Star. He also wants to come and walk around this place in person to see the scenery Ning Ning has seen.

    Although time has passed, there is no civilization left on earth.

    But after such a long period of restoration, the ecology of the earth is obviously improving.

    The spaceship descends.

    Their altitude is slowly decreasing, and they are getting closer and closer to the earth!

    Shen Ning's palms were sweating a little.

    When passing through the atmosphere, Li Jingfeng held Shen Ning's hand.

    "Ningning, are you worried?"

    Worrying that the earth is not what he imagined.

    Shen Ning nodded, then shook his head again: "Maybe it's because of the feeling of nostalgia."

    Although we know that the human beings on the earth have already migrated away, this is the place where their lives originated.

    There is a logic that Shen Ning has straightened out... In fact, the earth is the place where all dreams start, including the mermaid race.

    The mermaid clan should have migrated to the Nolan star field at that time, but later, Dad sent himself back to the earth several centuries ago.

    Through time and space.