Chapter 90

Shen Ning was really tired last night.

    He was lying on the straw mat bed that Li Xiaolong made for himself, sleeping in a dim light, without distinguishing between humans and animals.

    Woohoo.

    Tail hurts.

    Shen Ning's face was red.

    He was dreaming again. In the dream, Li Jingfeng pressed himself and said to himself "I'm so suffocated", and then he kissed the fructose on his tail and said "it's so sweet".

    Then, the man who was pressing down on him suddenly turned into a half-grown pure-blooded dragon, entangled him and would not let him go.

    The half-grown little dragon wrapped himself up, so intimate, shielded him from the wind, and rubbed against him, so dependent...

    Woohoo, so cute because he grew up eating cuteness, right?

    Want to take a sack to steal... hey, huh?

    Huh huh?

    This dragon is his own at all, right?

    Come to the master, this person will check for you, isn't it cute and too much to eat?

    Shen Ning hugged the dragon in his arms, bowed his head and leaned over to kiss him.

    As soon as the young dark dragon woke up, he was kissed by the little fish holding him.

    Mud... Muddled.

    But so happy.

    The juvenile giant dragon's eyes stared straight at the little fish who kissed him. The boy was obviously still asleep, but he was so cute and beautiful when he kissed him.

    So the young giant dragon leaned over to observe his wife carefully.

    Shen Ning felt something approaching and woke up.

    When he opened his eyes, he saw a scarlet vertical pupil and wings like a demon in fairy tales: "Ah——!"

    Shen Ning, who was an earthling in his previous life, still had some conditioned reflexes for this, and he slammed the young dragon Pushed away and became a little terrified.

    Earth, Hell Hound?

    As soon as the young Xiaolong woke up, he was hit hard, his head was buzzing, and his expression was a little dazed.

    Xiaolong's big vertical pupils were a little hurt, seeing the fear and panic in Xiaoyu's eyes, he silently lay down on the side.

    Woohoo.

    It seems to be disgusted by his own female.

    He seemed a little scared.

    Dragons are creatures at the top of the food chain, but they will not harm their mates.

    Even...dependence, obedience, especially in this animalization period.

    Shen Ning woke up for a while with one hand propped on the ground, and his eyes met the young giant dragon beside him.

    Ah...it's not a vicious dog, it's a giant dragon.

    Shen Ning came back to his senses, his face was a little red, is it too late to say sorry now?

    Xiaolong seems to be hurt, but he is so cute!

    It's my husband.

    Shen Ning propped up his body and slowly approached Li Jingfeng.