Chapter 82 May I rub Ningning's tail?

Li Jingfeng wanted to say something, but Shen Ning took over.

    "I'm very good down here." Shen Ning said.

    A while ago, Xiaoyu was not idle. Although he was indeed recuperating, he also studied some simple cooking skills.

    Now the handicraft of fish is not limited to big cabbage rice and baked small cakes, fish can also make vermicelli.

    He couldn't wait to show off his cooking skills, so he put his arms around Li Jingfeng's neck and said coquettishly, "You'll know if you try it tonight." Li Jingfeng's

    voice became a little hoarse, and he turned his head slightly: "Okay."

    Shen Ning smiled, Hehe, he knew that the big meal ticket pampered him, so happy.

    Seeing that Shen Ning was so happy, Li Jingfeng was also very happy. When Shen Ning looked at him, the smile on Li Jingfeng's lips still remained.

    Seeing Shen Ning's gaze looking over, Li Jingfeng raised his hand and rubbed Shen Ning's hair, his voice was still a little hoarse: "Then I'll go to the room to take a look and tidy up by the way, Ning Ning is under here." "

    Okay Oh!" Shen Ning agreed very readily, and pushed Li Jingfeng's back, "Go, go."

    He knew that Li Jingfeng must have a lot of things to do, although they came out, but they couldn't stand the First Army. There must be a lot of work that needs to be reported to Li Jingfeng to get his approval.

    Shen Ning still decided to turn on the live broadcast to cook.

    "Where is this place?"

    "It looks like a very rich place. The decoration is not affordable for ordinary people." "Could it be the

    Marshal's Mansion?"

    "It's not like."

    Shen Ning glanced at the barrage , smiled, and said to everyone in a nice and gentle voice: "No, this is Afrey." "

    Afrey? Is it the Afrey I thought?"

    "Fuck! Afrey Palace?? ?”

    " I     can actually see Afrey's Palace in the live broadcast of The Little Mermaid

    ?

    "

, come here to see Aunt Leiya."

    "Woooooo so intimate." "

    I heard that the queen mother raised the marshal when he was very young, is this a disguised meeting with his parents?" "

    It's so sweet, suddenly Got it."

    "I don't think the child raised by His Royal Highness Leiya must not be a bad child. Someone used to blackmail the marshal's scandal." "Yeah,

    and the marshal doesn't understand these things, so he doesn't bother to withdraw Posting false information, it has been blackmailed for so many years.”

    “Being able to have such a good relationship with His Royal Highness Leiya, and His Royal Highness thinks highly of it, shows that the Marshal must be a good person, and the Marshal has always been the one who protects the country. "

    Shen Ning saw that everyone's comments on Li Jingfeng were almost turned around, and they should stop at the end. If they are too much, it will be bad, and the reputation must be gradually improved little by little.

    So Shen Ning showed everyone the pot in which he put boiling water: "I'm going to cook noodles for the big meal ticket today." "

    Haha, the noodles from the little mermaid!"