Chapter 40 Ningning felt a little distress

Li Le and the others don't know how long it will take to gather, after all, every officer has different free time.

    It will take a long time to collect them all.

    So Shen Ning called up the panel according to his original plan, and followed the panel's guidance to the main city.

    Shen Ning walked so slowly, um, the fish is still not used to the legs...

    It's just that the big meal ticket accompanied me to practice in the game for a long time, so it's not bad!

    can go!

    So Shen Ning came to the city alone and found a place that sells vegetables and fruits.

    Selling something for the first time, what to do?

    Or make light meals!

    Vegetables and fruits are the easiest things to purify with mental power!

    Let's test the water first today, and then we can make barbecue rice or something.

    "Hello, what do you want?" The vegetable vendor asked enthusiastically. He looked like a young man, and his voice was quite young. I don't know if he pinched his face on purpose, or he was really a young man.

    "The best vegetables, here I am, are all freshly picked in the vegetable garden in the early morning!" said the peddler.

    Shen Ning's eyes lit up, and he was very curious: "Pick it now? Can I have my own vegetable garden here?"

    In fact, Shen Ning has already learned the imperial language, and the fish is a very smart fish. With Li Le's long-term communication and the learning of the mermaid base system, Shen Ning has completely mastered how to speak the imperial language.

    It's just that some pronunciations are slightly jerky, but it doesn't affect communication at all.

    "Yes, yes!" said the hawker, "Are you a novice? There are many ways to play this game. Oh, "Xi Rang" is not so much a game as it is a large open world. Many people regard this place as their second home. "

    "A second home?" Shen Ning was confused.

    "Yeah." The peddler said, "Dream, you know? Real life is so difficult now, and you may be in danger of dying at any time when you encounter pollutants." Maybe no one cares about a vegetable seller in a hunting game

    . Hawker, this is the first time someone chatted with him, and he opened the conversation: "And, tsk tsk." He lowered his voice, "It's not like you don't know how difficult it is to make money now." "Life is difficult, and there is no money. In

    " "Xi Soil" is the simplest form of entertainment, right? If you work hard here, you might even be able to buy a big fare."

    Shen Ning blinked, and probably understood.

    I don’t know if I live in the Marshal’s Mansion and have a big meal ticket, but the people’s life is quite hard, especially the royal family has a series of strange policies. It makes it more and more difficult for people to make money. Maybe only the people in the sky city can live well some.

    "Then did you also buy your own vegetable garden? Can you still play like this?"

    "Yes, some people like to hunt and kill, while others like to farm."

    The peddler said, "It's just that there are few people who buy it. Most of these vegetables have been polluted!"

    Shen Ning stretched out his small hand and held the cabbage leaves on the stall.