Chapter 42 Looks like an Angel

Shen Ning quietly took out an unopened box of brand new lunch boxes from his pocket, and whispered: "Hey, do you try it?"

    All the fish were sold out, and there was a box left for the big meal ticket, which was filled up. Without the ingredients, it is the most abundant!

    Because it is placed in the space given to the player by the system, the effect of taking it out is equivalent to taking it out of the "pocket"~

    Li Jingfeng hugged Xiaoyu and led him to the river: "Let's eat together."

    "Okay!"

    Shen Ning flicked his tail... Shaking his legs, he was very happy. Anyway, it was food in the game, and the effect of restoring mental power was limited. It was no big deal to eat fish and big meal tickets together.

    Ah... share a bowl of lunch...

    Li Jingfeng wanted to go out to play with the fish in his arms, but turned back when he came to the city gate.

    Shen Ning:?

    "Ah."

    Don't you want to go out to play?

    picnic?     Li Jingfeng hooked the corners of his lips and said, "No, I'll take you to my mansion

    in "Xi Rang"?

    "

look!

    By the way, my Marshal is really amazing.

    Not only is he the first marshal in reality, but he is also the well-deserved number one in combat effectiveness in the game.

    Li Jingfeng is actually the God of War in this world, right? ?

    But Li Jingfeng, as the protagonist, seems to have this capital! Who is better than the main character? Not unusual!

    Hmm, all the heaven-defying aptitudes seem to be so reasonable for Li Jingfeng.

    Li Jingfeng carried Shen Ning all the way to his mansion in the game.

    Although Shen Ning split his legs in the game, Li Jingfeng still walked with Shen Ning in his arms.

    I can't bear to let the fish get tired.

    Li Jingfeng's home in the game is a super large modern mansion, covering an area almost as large as a hill, with fully automatic modern facilities inside, as well as marble bricks... The building materials and decoration are very luxurious.

    Depend on!

    Shen Ning opened his eyes wide and looked at everything around him. Even though it was in the game, how much is it worth! Tyrants have no humanity.

    Li Jingfeng hugged him and smiled above Shen Ning, his Adam's apple vibrated slightly: "This is yours too."

    "Ah." Shen Ning blushed.

    It seems to be oh.

    Li Jingfeng is now her boyfriend, and also her master?

    Is that what you mean?

    The big meal ticket is yours?

    The fish is still a little uncomfortable!

    This evil capitalism!

    Hey, but fish is a fish to enjoy! happy!

    Li Jingfeng carried Shen Ning to the super-large swimming pool in the building.