Chapter 75 Dandan was born safely

As soon as the spaceship came home, Li Jingfeng carried Shen Ning into the bedroom in big strides without delay.

    Shen Ning reached out to touch Li Jingfeng's arm to comfort him: "I'm fine, really, it doesn't hurt anymore, it's just a little feeling." If you want to say what it feels like, it's like a human fetal movement

    ...

    But Shen Ning It is not a human being, and I don't know what the fetal movement of a human being is like, but I have only heard of it.

    By imagination, probably, should, maybe?

    Li Jingfeng looked down at the little mermaid in his arms. No matter what, Ningning's face was still a little pale. After going through the activities in the underground black market just now, although he tried his best to protect Ningning, he just made Ningning communicate with other mermaids. Work, but in the end it is physically and mentally exhausting.

    Li Jingfeng was very distressed.

    Ning Ning's belly is their baby, and Ning Ning is about to give birth.

    As soon as Li Jingfeng and Shen Ning returned to the room, Dr. Shen greeted them.

    Li Jingfeng put Shen Ning on the bed: "Doctor Shen, please help Ning Ning to take a look. We went to star 10348 together. It was a special mission. Ning Ning was a little weak when she came back." "Okay." Doctor Shen took out

    the The stethoscope came and comforted, "Marshal, young master, don't worry, I'll check it out."

    Ten minutes later, Dr. Shen pointed to the scanned film and showed it to the two of them.

    "Marshal, young master, look, the cub inside is close to maturity, and from here, you can see the faintly formed little heart." Ah, the two of them leaned over to

    study it carefully, it was a dark mass, but It seems to have a little heart.

    In fact, Shen Ning didn't see anything, but he couldn't be content to lag behind. As a mermaid father, how could he not see it! So Shen Ning nodded heavily.

    Li Jingfeng held Shen Ning's little hand and deeply remembered this image in his heart.

    Dr. Shen smiled, and it seems that the two are indeed qualified fathers: "So, Marshal, don't worry, the cub is developing very well, but Ning Ning is a little overworked and needs to rest. It is better for Marshal to spend more time with him."

    " What about Ning Ning's body?"

    "There is no problem with the physical indicators, and the personnel at the base can also prove it." The people at the base

    nodded, and they have also checked, and the little mermaid's indicators are all normal, even too normal, except Because of the weakness caused by the mission, everything else is fine. Everyone's opinion of the marshal has changed a lot, and even the small captain lowered his head and looked hesitant to speak, wanting to apologize for his remarks back then.

    Marshal is really doing a good job of raising fish.

    After all, the base has also absorbed some of the marshal's experience in raising fish and put it into the cultivation of the base. Now the little mermaids in the base are getting healthier and even have a certain ability to survive independently in the wild.

    The cubs in the eggshells were all fine, and Ning Ning was fine, so Li Jingfeng felt relieved, thanked Dr. Shen and the staff at the base, and sent them away.