Chapter 51 Ningng live broadcast

Shen Ning happily said to Xiao Jin and Zi Ling: "I... I'm going to get married to the big meal ticket."

    After speaking, Shen Ning blushed, feeling a little embarrassed.

    "My god, get married!" Xiao Jin said in surprise, "Are you going to marry someone who runs a restaurant?" "

    Yeah!" Shen Ning nodded.

    Zi Ling gave Xiao Jin a surprise: "What is it that runs a restaurant? That's Marshal."

    Since the match was given to Marshal Guo, Zi Ling also understood Li Jingfeng's status.

    "Marshal, that's amazing, hehe, can he be popular and spicy if you marry him?" This is the question that Xiao Jin is most concerned about.

    "Of course!" Shen Ning nodded solemnly. Not only can he eat delicious and spicy food, but he can also eat...

    Shen Ning suddenly shook his head, what was the fish thinking? !

    No matter what, this is a great happy event, Xiao Jin said: "Ning Ning, Zi Ling and I will go to drink wedding wine at that time!"

    Yes, drink wedding wine. Called for a wedding.

    "Do you know where the mermaid matches from other bases went?" Shen Ning asked.

    "Ah, I don't know." Xiao Jin's head froze, "My God, this question is too complicated."

    Zi Ling said: "Although I don't know, the base should have records."

    "That's right." Shen Ning nodded, why didn't Yu think of that!

    Shen Ning turned his head to look at Li Jingfeng, with sparkling eyes, when Yu wants to get married, invite other little mermaids to come! hey-hey.

    Seeing Shen Ning's happy face, of course Li Jingfeng couldn't bear to let Ning Ning down, so he nodded immediately: "Okay." Whatever

    Ning Ning wanted, he would satisfy.

    Shen Ning was very happy when she heard that she was hugging Li Jingfeng's arm.

    Guo Qing looked at Li Jingfeng with a little envy in his eyes: "Marshal Li, I have a really good relationship with your little fish."

    There was tenderness in Li Jingfeng's eyes: "Ningning is also very kind to me."

    At his most desperate moment Ning Ning came to him, and now his spirit is getting better and better. In a sense, Ning Ning saved his life.

    Guo Qing had also heard about this incident, and his voice was full of envy: "Marshal and Xiaoyu's wedding, I will definitely bring Ziling to the scene."

    Huaian also said on the side: "Me and Xiaojin will also come."

    Shen Ning At the right time, I told the two that Xiao Jin and Zi Ling are good friends.

    Huai'an was taken aback, Guo Qing looked at Huai'an, and immediately said: "Then I will take Ziling to visit the professor, I hope the professor will not find it disturbing." Huai'an

    paused, as if he was not used to socializing, but he still said: "Why? Yes? As long as Xiaojin is happy."

    Guo Qing curled his lips.

    Just when the three of them had eaten and were about to go back, suddenly, the communications of Li Jingfeng and Guo Qing rang at the same time.