Chapter 57 What's wrong with you

Shen Ning was sitting in the small water tanker, wearing a small padded jacket, with a small blanket covering his legs, holding a thermos cup in his hand, watching everyone in Li Jingfeng's arms.

    Wow, big meal tickets are so popular.

    Seeing everyone, Shen Ning was also very excited.

    Shen Ning observed these people carefully, how many of them had been to the Marshal's Mansion to report on their work, Yu still remembered.

    Also, it seems that they played together in "Xi Rang", and they look familiar.

    The battle with Qingqing and the others that day turned into a battle of killing star beasts, and there were a few people from the Alpha star in the team.

    Heavy snow fell from the sky, Li Jingfeng pushed the little mermaid out, and everyone greeted them in the open space. At this moment, everyone felt very happy.

    The marshal finally came back.

    As for Li Jingfeng, he was not in a calm mood either. This was the place where he served for the first time and where he stayed for fifteen years.

    Bringing Ningning here has a different meaning.

    Li Jingfeng carried Shen Ning out of the small water truck, and walked towards the interior of the base surrounded by everyone. The officers shouted at Shen Ning as if booing: "Marshal's wife!" Shen Ning was extremely shy, and rolled over in Li Jingfeng's arms

    . He turned around and buried his face, and felt that this was not a good idea. After thinking about it, he turned his face over, faced everyone, and said in a low voice, "Well, you, hello." Woooooo, today's fish

    is Small fried fish.

    Also flipping back and forth by myself, eh.

    I'm so sorry.

    However, he is indeed a serious Marshal's wife. He and the big meal ticket have received the certificate.

    The shy little fish with a sweet heart was carried into the base by Li Jingfeng just like that.

    The base is huge, with a main central area, and various facilities and soldiers' quarters on both sides. Li Jingfeng's room is in a big house inside the base.

    The room is inside the base, with two full floors, slightly separated from the rest of the base, but integrated into one.

    It is not only convenient for Li Jingfeng to direct the office, but also has his own privacy.

    To Shen Ning's surprise, there is a sense of life here, not inferior to the main star's Marshal's Mansion.

    Even, Shen Ning felt that this place was more popular.

    There is a row of books on the desk in the room, and there is a half bottle of ink left. The sofa is made of black leather. There are even a few potted plants near the balcony.

    Will Li Jingfeng also put potted plants in his residence?

    There was no dust in the room, it should be that the people from the base came to clean it when Li Jingfeng was away.

    There is a spiral staircase to the second floor. Shen Ning noticed with sharp eyes that there is a new simple elevator behind the stairs.

    This elevator is for fish.

    Because fish are not easy to go upstairs.

    Shen Ning felt sweet in his heart.

    However, now the fish can change legs, don't be afraid!