Chapter 111 An army of little mermaids!

Early the next morning, Li Jingfeng woke up, but Shen Ning was still sleeping.

    Xiaoyu fell into a deep sleep, and he nestled obediently beside Li Jingfeng, feeling weak all over, and the blanket covered his thin waist.

    Shen Ning's breathing is even, and his fair skin is almost transparent. From Li Jingfeng's angle, he can see the blue blood vessels on his neck.

    Li Jingfeng got up to deal with things, pampered Xiaoyu's head and let Xiaoyu continue to sleep.

    Shen Ning turned over, her small body was huddled under the quilt, and a white arm like jade stretched out to press on the soft quilt.

    Li Jingfeng paused, the room wasn't cold, so he didn't cover Xiao Yu, and said in a hoarse voice, "Wait for me to come back." "

    Ugh~" Yu was sound asleep, and didn't wake up, but subconsciously responded.

    Li Jingfeng stood up against the morning light, put on his clothes in the shallow light, fastened the buttons of his military uniform and left, the corners of his lips curled up, reflecting his good mood for the day.

    It was afternoon when Shen Ning woke up.

    "Woo..." He rubbed his waist, there was accusation in his pale pink eyes, it was all due to the big meal ticket, last night...

    Li Jingfeng came back from a meeting, and this is what he saw when he opened the door.

    His heart softened, he came to Shen Ning's side, raised Shen Ning up, and asked: "Do you feel better?" "

    What do you think?" Shen Ning glared at him.

    But this pair of pink pupils were affectionate, with the laziness of last night, not a bit deterrent.

    Li Jingfeng smiled in a good mood.

    "Still laughing!"

    The fish is about to hit people!

    "I was wrong, I was wrong." Li Jingfeng hurriedly begged for mercy, "Then are you still going this afternoon?" "

    Go, why not!" Shen Ning became energetic when he heard this, he lifted the quilt and prepared to get dressed.

    The intelligent biometric authentication program that Yu Yu finally made an appointment with has been preparing for a whole day!

    At that time, it will be broadcast live on the whole network.

    Moreover, he contacted Xiao Jin and Zi Ling, and his two little friends were also very interested in this and agreed to participate together.

    If there is no accident, this will be a major breakthrough and change in the history of the mermaid empire.

    It is difficult for human beings to hear the high-frequency voices of mermaids, so they actively communicate with humans, lower the frequency, learn human language, and teach humans the language of mermaids.

    In this way, the two species can communicate with each other, and the communication is much more convenient, saving a lot of communication costs.

    Shen Ning's expression became serious.

    However, when he got up to put on his pants, he said, "Ouch."

    His waist hurt so much, and his legs couldn't be lifted up as if they were torn.

    Li Jingfeng hurriedly bent down to help him: "What's wrong?"

    "It's not all because of you!"