Chapter 105 Sitting on the back of a dragon in the polar night

Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng set off together.

    This time their journey will go through 360 cosmic times, and each cosmic time is 24 hours calculated according to the Emperor's Gregorian calendar.

    Therefore, they have to sail for a total of 15 days, which is half a month.

    Shen Ning felt a little sore in his back.

    He glared at Li Jingfeng, gently.

    Before setting off, the man beside him...was more restrained and indulged for a while.

    Alas, it seems that the big meal ticket has become more and more possessive of itself recently?

    It's outrageous.

    Hasn't his beast transformation period expired yet?

    However, Shen Ning hooked the corners of his lips, in fact, Yu was quite happy with this.

    At least the other party's liking for him has not diminished over time.

    Although fish are not human beings, they also understand human emotions very well!

    He heard that human beings have the seven-year itch, and that after marriage, the other party doesn't treat him as well as before marriage... Yu has watched a lot of dog blood TV series!

    Although Shen Ning didn't take it seriously, he was very happy to see that the big meal ticket was still so enthusiastic about him!

    Li Jingfeng held Shen Ning's hand tightly, and the two rested in the mothership's room.

    They were sitting by the window, and after a while Li Le also came to chat with them. Zhang Qian looked at the scenery outside from the porthole, and guarded by the way. After finding that there was no threat, he also sat down.

    Dr. Shen is also on board this time to avoid accidents.

    Shen Ning smiled, feeling very happy, unexpectedly the five of them gathered together again.

    When I first came to the Marshal's Mansion, it was like this.

    In other words, when I first entered the Marshal's Mansion, I didn't understand anything, ah! I miss those times so much!

    In other words, when I first entered the Marshal's Mansion, the big meal ticket spoiled me very much! !

    Shen Ning felt very happy.

    Li Jingfeng has always spoiled himself like this.

    The absolute temperature of the universe is a bit cold, even though the spaceship has turned on the temperature control system, Shen Ning still sneezed a little.

    Li Jingfeng took off his clothes and put them on Xiao Yu's body.

    Shen Ning wrapped up Li Jingfeng's coat, hehe, it feels so warm.

    For the past fifteen days, Shen Ning has been silently reading the content that Yan Yan deciphered.

    There is a secret large-scale base recorded here, which is a very old experiment, about hundreds of years ago, the experiment was about humans, mermaids, and star beasts.

    The research base mixed the genes of the three in an attempt to create a war machine that combines the strengths of all aspects.

    Shen Ning's hand trembled.

    Who controlled this experiment?

    Why, would someone, have such a crazy idea?

    Not to mention how manic the genes of the star beasts are, even if the genes of humans and mermaids are gentle, combining them together can only produce four different images!

    Shen Ning remembered Qiyou Howard being taken away for experimentation, and the black scales and wounds on the face of the female little mermaid Lanhua...

    None of the experiments were successful.

    It can only be said that human ambition is infinitely huge.

    Shen Ning clenched the reading terminal in his hand.

    I don't know how the base is doing now, whether there are still people, and whether this experiment will continue.

    Most likely it was deserted, right?

    Shen Ning looked at Li Jingfeng, and Li Jingfeng was also looking at him, their eyes collided, and Li Jingfeng firmly held Shen Ning's hand.

    "Don't be afraid." Li Jingfeng said.

    In the dark, Shen Ning always felt that he seemed to touch some kind of truth about mermaids.

    "En." Shen Ning nodded.

    No matter what the truth is, this is what he should do.

    The two came to the deck of the interstellar mothership. There was a transparent cover on the deck, which was isolated from the vast vacuum. This was an anti-gravitational magnetic field, which could protect the mothership from any harm in the universe.

    After the fourteenth cosmic day passed, the outline of the black star gradually appeared in front of everyone.

    The whole body of this planet is dark, like a cosmic black hole, but unlike a black hole, there are some starlight-like outlines on its edge, which are the reflected starlight of other planets.

    The position of the black star is very far from the star, thus creating such a sight.

    The mothership slowly approached, and spaceships and mechas were ejected from the mothership and entered the atmosphere of the black star.

    The spaceships of Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng were also among them.

    After the spaceship entered the atmosphere, Li Jingfeng looked at Shen Ning: "Ning Ning, would you like to try the feeling of flying?" "

    Okay!" Shen Ning nodded, very happy, knowing what Li Jingfeng was talking about.

    He wants to become a dragon carrying himself!

    Open the dragon!

    Li Jingfeng is a young dragon who has just grown up. He didn't intentionally increase his size this time, but he is definitely not small. It is just right for Shen Ning, majestic.

    Sitting on Li Jingfeng's back, Shen Ning remembered how her little mermaid sat on the back of a little dragon.

    Hey, the little one rides the small one, the big one rides the big one.

    The sky of Black Star is very dark, but the air quality is very good, thin and transparent, and the starlight from far away can be seen.

    Perhaps because of the polar night, there is still a green aurora in the sky.

    The air was a bit cold, but it was fine for Shen Ning, he is a very cold-resistant mermaid.

    In addition, Li Jingfeng also wrapped Shen Ning with mental power to regulate Shen Ning's body temperature.

    Sitting on Li Jingfeng's back, Shen Ning overlooked the black star land. He saw dark mountains under the starry sky and the aurora. He didn't know whether they were mines or rocks.

    They continued to fly forward, and Shen Ning saw the ruins of a building built by humans.

    Rather than saying it is a ruin, it is better to say that it is a research base that has gone through a long period of vicissitudes.

    There is still a little light in the ruins, and the whole building is white. Some wall buildings have collapsed under the blowing of the wind, but most of them still maintain their original appearance.

    Lamp, how can there be a lamp?

    It looked as if no one had been there for a long time.

    Li Jingfeng swooped there with the little fish.

    When the dragon glides almost close to the ground, Black Star started to snow due to the temperature.