Chapter 116 Met my father.

Zi Ling didn't take off her clothes for fun, but opened the submarine and entered the water after she opened her clothes.

    His movements were very chic and smooth, and he turned around and swam into the ocean.

    Zi Ling's mecha has changed into a close-fitting style, only wrapped in the arms and legs, which makes it easier to move.

    "Zi Ling, wait for me!" Xiao Jin shouted behind him.

    Shen Ning waited for all the little mermaids to go out before swimming into the water.

    He didn't open the mech for no other reason, he was too familiar with the ocean.

    It's like home here.

    Of course, Shen Ning also brought the mecha, if there is any danger, he can open it at any time.

    Shen Ning swam to the front of all the little mermaids, and his mental power spread out, instantly covering the area.

    There are landmines buried in the gravel one by one. If you don't know in advance, if you fall here to rest, you will really be blown up!

    With so many landmines, the power is extraordinary.

    Everyone is ready to go.

    Shen Ning's voice was conveyed to the ears of all the little mermaids through the ocean. They are creatures in the water, and the ocean can transmit their voices better, even without auxiliary items.

    "The first column, the seventh row, there is a mine in the upper left corner, yes, that's there..." Shen Ning directed everyone.

    And everyone also trusted and obeyed Shen Ning's words!

    In the ocean, more little mermaids awakened some blood and abilities. At first, the little mermaids rescued by Shen Ning recognized Shen Ning as king blood. Other little mermaids, such as the little mermaids in the base, just thought Shen Ning was very kind. , I have a good impression of Shen Ning, but now I also feel very strongly that Shen Ning is the king's blood! !

    Xiao Jin looked at Shen Ning in surprise, his mouth opened into an O shape, he quietly pulled Zi Ling's sleeve: "Zi Ling Zi Ling, look, Ning Ning is shining..."

    This is not the deep sea, the sun shone through the sea and fell on Shen Ning.

    Coupled with the stimulation of Shen Ning's royal blood and the use of spiritual power, Shen Ning at this moment is extraordinarily gentle.

    An unspeakable beauty.

    Li Jingfeng was also watching all this not far away.

    He also scanned the area with mental power, and added equipment surveys. Ning Ning's judgment and command were very prepared, and he didn't need to take action at all.

    Li Jingfeng's eyes gradually became appreciative and obsessed. His Ning Ning is really cute and capable.

    Where can I find such a good little mermaid?

    Although he didn't have any requirements or expectations for Ningning, and thought that Ningning only needed to eat, sleep, and have fun, but Ningning threw it at the moment when he didn't care, and slowly shone brightly.

    Li Jingfeng was extremely grateful for his runaway that day, and for meeting Ningning back then.

    All the little mermaids are afraid of him, and when no fish wants him, it is Ningning who comes to him.

    Saved him with his weak body, not only spiritually, but also spiritually.

    Demolition. Thunder. Engineering is not troublesome for the little mermaid, but it is time-consuming.