Chapter 35 Eating Vegetables

At the back, Li Jingfeng simply hugged Xiaoyu up.

    The boy with two legs was lying in Li Jingfeng's arms, with one hand around Li Jingfeng's neck, and he didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

    Hehe, the fish is still rotten in the end~

    Walking is so tiring and sore, it is better to be hugged and walked~

    Fish is still not very good at using its own legs.

    Anyway, the big meal ticket is also to hold yourself!

    Holding the fish, Li Jingfeng helped Shen Ning gather herbs, and at the same time caught a cute little rabbit for Shen Ning.

    This time the little rabbit is not polluted, but a really cute rabbit.

    Shen Ning was very happy.

    The fish hasn't touched the bunny yet! The red eyes are a bit like Li Jingfeng, so cute!

    Li Jingfeng looked at Shen Ning with gentle eyes. In his eyes, Ning Ning petting the rabbit was cuter.

    There are many lovely creatures in this world, but Ningning is the only one.

    Also, Ning Ning looks so beautiful with legs.

    In Li Jingfeng's arms, Shen Ning reached out and grabbed the knife pinned to Li Jingfeng's waist.

    Well, it's so heavy.

    Yu frowned slightly, but Yu was a giant fish in his previous life. Although he was so weak in this life, Shen Ning still tried his best to hold the long knife!

    It's Li Jingfeng's weapon.

    It's so beautiful.

    In fact, it is not so much a long knife as a long sword.

    The long sword is breezy and majestic, and there are some green jagged lines on the blade, like some kind of laser rays.

    "This is the reflection of my weapons in reality." Li Jingfeng said, "The green ones are light particles. When using them with mechs, they can emit the power of super-light particle weapons."

    Unexpectedly by Li Jingfeng, Shen Ning held the sword.

    You know, this sword is very heavy!

    Seeing Xiaoyu's cute expression of struggling, Li Jingfeng smiled, while holding it, he stretched out his hand and held Shen Ning's hand.

    With Li Jingfeng's help, the sword in his hand became lighter in an instant.

    Shen Ning was very happy, and patted his tail in Li Jingfeng's arms, uh...he didn't have a tail yet, so he could only shake his legs, blinked his big eyes and said cutely: "Where are we going?" Realizing that he didn't pat his

    tail Shaking her legs, Shen Ning hid in Li Jingfeng's arms in shame.

    How old are you and still act like a baby!

    But fish are cute fish, and fish have the privilege of being coquettish, so forget it... Anyway, the person holding me is a big meal ticket, my master!

    Just act coquettishly.

    Yu said——A life of being coquettish and pampered is the salty fish life that fish likes!

    Li Jingfeng was so cute by the boy in his arms. Of course, Ningning with a fishtail is the cutest, but Ningning with legs...is a different experience.