Chapter thirty

Marco and Nkem had been dating for over a year now, and things had been going great. They had moved in together a few months ago, and everything was working out perfectly. Marco had been thinking for a while now that it was time to take the next step in their relationship.

"Hey, Nkem, can we talk for a minute?" Marco asked as they were sitting on the couch one evening.

"Sure, what's on your mind?" Nkem replied, looking at him curiously.

"I was thinking, since we've been living together for a few months now, would you consider moving in with me permanently?" Marco asked, looking at her intently.

Nkem was taken aback by the question. Moving in together was one thing, but moving in permanently was a big step. She needed time to think about it.

"I don't know, Marco. It's a big decision. I need to think about it," she said, looking away.

"I understand, Nkem. Take all the time you need. I just want you to know that I love you and I want to be with you," Marco said, putting his arm around her.

Over the next few days, Nkem thought about the proposal. She loved Marco, and they had been together for a while now. Moving in permanently would be a big step, but she felt like they were ready for it.

"Marco, I've been thinking about what you asked me, and I've decided that I want to move in with you permanently," Nkem said, looking at him with a smile.

Marco's face lit up with excitement, and he pulled her into a tight hug. "That's amazing, Nkem. I'm so happy to hear that. When do you want to move in?"

"I think we should start looking for a new place. One that's big enough for the both of us, and close to both of our workplaces," Nkem said, excitedly.

"Sounds good to me. Let's start looking," Marco said, kissing her forehead.

Over the next few weeks, they looked at various apartments and houses, trying to find the perfect one. They finally found a beautiful apartment that was spacious, had a great view, and was close to their workplaces.

Moving day came, and they were both excited and nervous. They had packed up their belongings and were ready to start their new life together.

As they settled into their new home, Nkem felt a sense of peace and contentment. She was with the man she loved, and they were starting a new chapter of their lives together.

"Thank you for everything, Marco. I'm so happy to be here with you," Nkem said, snuggling up to him on the couch.

"I'm happy you're here too, Nkem. I love you," Marco said, kissing her on the forehead.

Nkem smiled, feeling grateful for the love and happiness that they shared. Moving in with Marco was the best decision she had ever made.