Prologue

Prologue:

Nkem and Marco were two college students from vastly different backgrounds, brought together by fate in a small literature class at the University of Rome. Nkem, a Nigerian with a passion for literature and a dream of studying abroad, found herself in a strange new world filled with unfamiliar faces and customs. Marco, an Italian with a love of poetry and a yearning for adventure, was intrigued by the quiet, reserved girl who sat next to him in class.

As they delved deeper into their studies, Nkem and Marco discovered a shared love of literature and a deepening connection that transcended their cultural differences. But as their relationship blossomed, they were forced to confront the harsh realities of a world that often seemed determined to keep them apart.

Despite the challenges they faced, Nkem and Marco refused to let their love falter. They vowed to fight for each other, to overcome any obstacle that stood in their way, and to prove to the world that love knows no boundaries.

This is the story of Nkem and Marco, a tale of two hearts intertwined, of a love that defied all odds, and of the power of the human spirit to triumph over adversity. It is a story of hope and perseverance, of the beauty of two different cultures coming together, and of the unbreakable bond that formed between two college students on a journey of self-discovery.