Chapter five

Marco and Nkem sat across from each other at a cozy table in the Italian restaurant, a soft glow from the candles casting shadows on their faces. They both looked stunning, Marco in his crisp white shirt and black pants, and Nkem in a flowing red dress that hugged her curves in all the right places.

As they sipped on their wine and nibbled on their appetizers, they began to talk about each other, sharing stories and experiences that they hadn't shared before. Marco spoke about his childhood in Italy, growing up with his siblings and the close-knit family they had. He talked about his dreams of becoming a successful businessman and how he had worked hard to achieve his goals.

Nkem listened intently, her eyes sparkling with interest as he spoke. She was fascinated by his passion and dedication to his work, and the love he had for his family. She couldn't help but smile as he talked, feeling a deep connection to him.

When Marco finished, he turned to Nkem and asked, "So tell me about yourself. What made you want to study PR?"

Nkem took a sip of her wine before answering, "Well, I've always been interested in communication and marketing. I love the idea of being able to shape the way people see a company or a brand. It's challenging, but it's also rewarding."

Marco nodded, impressed. "That's amazing. And how did you end up in Italy?"

Nkem's smile faded a bit as she spoke. "Well, I've been so obsessed with the culture, the food, the aesthetics."

"That's incredible," Marco said, his eyes shining with admiration. "I love how passionate you are about here most people are not trust me" he added laughing.

They continued to talk for hours, sharing stories and experiences, laughing and joking.

As the night wore on, they both felt a deep connection to each other, one that went beyond physical attraction. They felt as though they had known each other for years, and yet there was still so much to discover.

As they left the restaurant, Marco took Nkem's hand and pulled her close. "Thank you for an amazing night," he said, his voice low and husky.

Nkem smiled up at him, feeling a rush of excitement and nervousness. "Thank you for taking me out," she said, her heart pounding in her chest.

They stood in the cool night air, looking at each other for a long moment, before Marco leaned down and kissed her softly. It was a gentle kiss, full of tenderness and promise, and Nkem felt her knees go weak.

As they parted, Marco whispered, "I can't wait to see where this goes."

Nkem smiled up at him, feeling the same way. She knew that this was just the beginning of their story, and she couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.