[27]

XXVII

XXVII

*SMUT WARNING*

"Look at you, still dripping with cum like a slut. You belong to me now." He states, a serious and dark look plastered on his face.

He talks so dirty. I hate how much I love it.

I turn my head to him and blow a piece of hair out of my face. "Stop talking." I reply, pushing him down and instantly wrapping my fingers around his cock. I seal my lips around the head, flickering my tongue against him.

He instantly sucks in a breath. "Oh thats it. Good girl." He calls out. His words only make me suck harder, my tongue working the sensitive tip of his dick. I speed up slightly when I hear a catch in his breath, tightening my grip.

"Fuck." He moans, balling my hair into his fist whilst tilting his head backwards. I pump his cock harder and follow the motion of my hand with my mouth. Suddenly, his dick twitches and I squeeze the base, stopping his orgasm with my fingers.

"Don't fucking stop." He says, when he's realised what I've done.

"That's more like it. Beg for more." I demand, he tightens his grip on my hair and pulls it slightly, sending a sensation of pain through my body.

"More, fuck. Your body's mine. I don't want anyone else's hands on you." He says.

Haha yeah. We will see about that.

I loosen my grip right as I slide my lips down his length, taking him all the way into my mouth. His jagged breathing is the first sign he is close. I squeeze my tongue against his cock with the first twitch of an impending explosion. Hot jets of cum hit the back of my tongue as I swallow greedily.

"Holy shit." He moans, breathing thickly. I let him catch his breath for a moment before meeting eyes with him. He gazes at me, sits up, and pulls me closer to him.

The way he looks at me is far from hate.

"You're such a fucking slut for me, Milana. My slut." He says as I look down at his lap, eyeing the already half-hard cock between us. With that same peculiar look on his face, Marco cups my face and draws it do his, kissing me roughly. He bites my lip as I spread my knees wide, letting the tip of his cock rub over my clit. I lean in close, whispering into his ear.

"I can show you mercy... And so much more, if you want it." I say seductively.

"Fuck, God I want it. I wanna do everything to you and you know it." He whispers in my ear. Every bit of my body aches, yearning to be filled with his hard cock. I look at Marco, all chiseled muscle and deadly grace, and the need swells within me again.

I position myself over him, facing him as I straddle his hips, hands against his chest. With one hand, he repetitively slaps his cock against my pussy, teasing it. I thrust my hips forward, rubbing my wetness against him and taming some of my pleasure. My clit glides over his tip and he grabs my waist, speeding up my movement.