[19]

XIX

XIX

We are brought back to our senses when there is a serene knock on the door. Marco swings it open to reveal an young endearing lady with strawberry blonde highlights. The smile on her face seems genuine as she brushes her uniform over before speaking.

"Would you like a tour of the hotel?" She asks quietly. Me and Marco both nod and follow her outside into the corridor. She shows us the gym on the second floor, which Marco has already left me to attend to, the pool area, the arcade and an imposing library on the grand floor. Once the tour is over, I head over to the private bartender outside to order a drink for me and Tanya.

"One sex on the beach and one piña colada, please." I order. The bartender repeats my words to the worker behind him and quickly focuses his attention back on me. "Can I have your number?" He asks, ignoring the scintillating ring on my finger. "No." I reply before walking away with the drinks.

Ew.

I navigate my way to Tanya's room and daintily knock on the door. She flings it open with her right hand and gesture for me to follow her into the room. "Want a drink?" I ask, holding out the glass.

"Do you even have to ask?" She replies, accepting the glass in my possession. She takes a few small sips and mixes it with the umbrella decoration floating on top. "We have to go clubbing soon." I propose. She nods in approval and hangs up an orange shirt in her closet. She shuts the closet door and falls backwards on her bed in exhaustion.

"These beds are to die for." She says, patting the spot next to her as an invitation for me to join her. I eagerly jump down next to her and sprawl about on the white sheets. I slip under the covers and shift around until I am comfortable. Tanya does the same and holds her glass steadily in her hand, making sure no liquid spills out. "How about we go clubbing tonight?" I propose, shooting her a smug look.

Tanya nods rapidly and rolls out of bed, skipping over to her closet. She pulls out a revealing and suggestive dress and raises it into the air. "I fucking love it." I say in approval. "Be ready by seven!" She speaks elatedly, holding the dress up by the hanger.

I wink at her and exit the room, closing the door quietly behind me. I walk down the extensive hallway and make my way through a series of doors until I reach my room.

***

*A few hours later*

I am eventually ready for the club.