Vacation Over

⚠️Chapter contains mature content⚠️

Even though I was asleep for a lot of the flight, I was still exhausted. My brain still sat in Spain's time zone but my body was ready to fall asleep.

The Clarke house was so big that I wondered how Carly and Mason didn't lose each other. Mitchell stayed over at his parents' place at least once or twice a week and I supposed it was so his parents didn't feel lonely. I let out another yawn and stopped outside the door of the guest bedroom I resided in when I visited the first time.

Mitchell took two steps ahead of me, realized I stopped walking and turned, and glanced at me with a frown. "Is something wrong?"

I gestured to the door with my eyes. "This is my stop or have you forgotten?"

Mitchell's frown flattened and he took slow steps closer until his body was about an inch away from touching mine. His eyes sparkled with mischief and desire, and there was something very alluring yet intimidating about his stance. His scent that I loved so much engulfed me when he lowered his face and brought his lips to my ear. "Do you really want to be a smartass with me right now?" He huskily whispered.

His proximity and body heat that radiated off me quickened my breathing. I gulped to compose my raging hormones, placed my palm flat against Mitchell's firm chest, and pushed him back a little. Caught off guard, Mitchell stumbled back slightly and with amusement in his eyes, he glanced at my hand on his chest and then slowly rolled his eyes to peek up at me.

He arched a brow and I stared at him unfazed even though my heart hammered in my chest merely by the way he looked at me from beneath his dark brows. I slowly retracted my hand but Mitchell quickly grasped my wrist and swiftly yanked me forward.

My lips parted and a small gasp escaped when I was brought face to face with his chest. I felt Mitchell's heated gaze on me and slowly lifted my eyes to look up at him. The warmth from his fingers that were wrapped around my wrist sent a shiver down my spine and the desire in his eyes instinctively made me roll my bottom lip inwards.

Mitchell's gaze dropped to my lips and I practically tasted his breath because of our proximity. "That smart mouth says one thing but," Mitchell paused and brought his other hand to my mouth. He tugged on my lip with his thumb and released it from the clutches of my teeth, he leaned in closer and spoke softly, "your body is telling me something else."

I gulped and stared wide-eyed into his intense gaze. "I have no idea what you're talking about," I muttered as boldly as I could.

The corner of Mitchell's mouth lifted and he appeared intimidating yet incredibly sexy at the same time. He dropped his hand to my midriff and I gasped loudly when he slipped his hand under my top, he kissed the corner of my mouth and his slow, sensual moments turned me on. "Generally, I enjoy this little cat and mouse game you play with me," he huskily whispered and moved his lips to my jaw as his fingers trailed further up my belly. "But I haven't touched you in three days."

My throat went dry and no matter the times I swallowed, it still felt like a desert. A thirst built from my core upwards and only Mitchell's could've quenched it. I gathered my breath and did my best not to get too lost in the sensation of his lips. "Really?" I drawled, "I didn't notice."

Mitchell's other hand found the back of my head, he gripped my hair with force and tilted my head back so I could stare directly into his eyes. I flinched from the slight pain of my hair being pulled against its roots but with pain, desire built. Mitchell glared down at me through dilated pupils. "You do not want to play this game with me tonight," he throatily warned.

"And what if I do?" I cheekily retorted.

All contact was lost when Mitchell pulled back, he licked his lips and just as I thought he was about to retort with words, he replied with actions. I yelped as he effortlessly, grabbed me and tossed me over his shoulder.