Chapter 47

MIA'S P.O.V

Walking out of Axels flat with my heart feeling like a shattered glass. Seeing the exact moment his heart broke when I said to him that I slept with Carter make me instantly regret what I said but on the other hand, I didn't want to lie to him. The truth hurts but is still better than living in the dark cause you never know when the truth will come out. I decide to walk home, is a rare nice day today. The fresh air and sun shining will help me clear my head.

I need to figure out how I'll bring it up to Carter. I never thought I would have a conversation like this with Carter before Axel came in the picture. Axel wasn't supposed anyway to come in the picture like this, he should've been a friend. Someone to have fun with, talk about our problems and give advice. Now... I don't know what been in a relationship with Axel entails. He has never been in a romantic relationship, never love someone before so, to be honest, I'm unsure about him and my feelings for him. The conversation we had today didn't go as planned at all, he kinda ruined it but...whatever.

My phone vibrates in my pocket making me jump out of my skin. Grabbing it I see that Maya texted me.

'Hey, babe hope you don't mind but I may have given your phone number to Aiden. You know that tall, tan friend of Axels yeah that one. I'm sorry but he was practically begging me to give him your number! Good luck! Text me later what happened!'

Reading her text makes me frown, why on earth does Aiden want my number? Why didn't he just ask Axel for it? I mean where did he even find Maya to beg her for it? For him to want so desperately to get in touch with me, means that it should be something important. That fact makes my heart start beating faster and my palms get clammy. I have a bad feeling about this. Another text pops up on my screen making me stop on my feet. I can't walk and read this cause I'll just and up falling on my ass or worse face. I kinda don't want to scar my face! Take a deep breath Mia, this might be meaning nothing, relax.

'Hey Mia, this is Aiden although I have a feeling that your friend already probably texted you about it and no I didn't beg for your number. Your friend was actually easily persuaded to give it to me but a lovely girl nonetheless. I was wondering if you wanted to go grab a coffee with me, I want to talk about something with you if you don't mind'

Oh lord! This isn't going to end well, is it? Am I going to get scolded? Did I do something wrong? I might, I don't know! I want to have a good relationship with Axel's friends, so I texted him back and after agreeing to meet in a small coffee shop close to our uni, I'm on my way to meet him.

Aiden seems like a nice and caring guy from the two occasions that I met him. Someone that really values his friendships. So I'm a bit concern if this has to do with Axel and me. Cause I do know that Aiden is his best friend so he must be looking out for him. I'm happy that Axel has friends like him on his side that doesn't care about what anyone else thinks about him and supports him no matter what.

It takes me around 20 minutes to walk to the coffee shop, my feet are already aching. I feel my none existed muscle in my thighs tightening, I need to sit down. Walking into the cafe I easily spot Aiden sitting at a table facing the window. He stands up wants he takes notice of me as I approach him slowly.

"Hi, " I say giving him a smile.

"Hi, it's nice to see you again, " he side hugs me before taking his sit back.

"Yeah, you don't mind if I go grab a coffee I'll be back in two minutes, " I leave my coat and back on the chair and grab my wallet.

"Yeah, no worries I can wait. I'm not in a rush, " he says giving me a lopsided smile.

I go and order a caramel late for myself and return taking a seat across from him. This is going to be interesting I think as I take a sip of my drink.