Chapter 24

AXEL'S P.O.V

Fixing my bomber jacket and checking the time on my phone I let out a nervous sigh and grab my keys from the dresser. It's time to go pick up Mia. I hope she'll like what I plan for us. She had mentioned it briefly to me one time only when she was rumbling about things and places she wanted to go.

Parking outside her apartment building I quickly send her a text and wait for her to come down.

I can feel my heart start pumping harder against my chest, my palms getting sweaty I keep brushing them on my sweatpants. I pull down the little mirror above my seat and check my hair running my hand through them to mess them up a bit, I prefer them that way all-natural looking.

I turn and look at the front door of the building burning holes in it from my intense stare. I snap out of my thoughts when my eyes landed on the beautiful girl coming my way.

Okay, Axel, she is going to like it, we're going to have a great time. Jeesh! I'm acting as if I'm trying to get with the girl, she has a boyfriend for fuck's sake!

"Hi, " she says a smile already plastered on her face.

"Hi, are you ready?" I wink playfully before starting back the engine and drifting on to the night.

"Soo ready! I can't wait to see what you planned for us, " I notice from the corner of my eyes Mia playing with her rings. A habit I quickly pick up she does when she's either excited, anxious or deep in thoughts. I'll like to think that is the first one now.

When we hit a red light, I turn towards the back seats looking for the small soft scarf I left purposely there. Picking it between my fingers, I toss it on Mia's lap.

"What is this for?" She picks it up examining it between her fingers.

"Tie it around your eyes, " I say.

"We're getting kinky are we?" She laughs softly biting her lip to suppress them.

"Oh baby you haven't seen me being kinky yet, " my smirks widens even more at the loud breath she took squirming in her seat.

It's nice to know that I have an effect on her.

"Yet?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Wait until you're single, you'll see then, " I chuckle.

"Axel!" She says slapping me with the scarf, I couldn't feel a thing, it just makes me laugh even more.

"Relax, I'm just joking!" I say as my laughter slowly starts to die down.

"Oh, bummer and I thought you would have finally shown me your dick but whatever. I can live without it, " she lets out a dramatic sigh before she burst out into laughter.

"Oh, baby if you have seen my dick trust me you wouldn't be able to leave without it. Not because of the way it looks, but with what I can do with it, " I turn to face her and wink at her.

She looks at me with her jaw dropped on the floor, now it's my turn to laugh.

"Now, come on put it on we're almost there!" I say.

"Okay, okay, " she says whilst giggling.

Wrapping the soft piece of fabric around her eyes, tying a knot on the back.

"Can you see anything?" I ask her while pulling over to our destination.

She lands a soft punch at my thigh.

"Ouch, what was that for?" I say looking at her with a frown.

"Well if I could see I would've had punched your dick, does that answer your question?" She says smiling brightly.