67

Hey guys!
Ok, words cannot describe how scared I was to write this chapter. To be honest, I don't actually know how a court session would work so forgive any of the legal mistakes you find because you definitely will find some. It's all fiction anyway!

My alarm blared through the thin walls of my room. I opened my eyes and stretched my arms. Ok, the truth is I haven't slept all night. I've been staring at my ceiling all night, just thinking about today. Rosie climbed onto my chest and layed ontop of me and I wanted to stay in bed forever, or at least for today.

Wait. What's the point in me actually going?

Umm, I don't know, Maybe because you're a family member??

Well, yeah I guess but aren't I too young?

You already signed your name and you can't let Noah go on his own...

....

Exactly. With you being there, your mom will definitely end up in jail and will stop sending those messages.

I groaned and pulled Rosie off me before stepping out of my bed. I slowly did my bed and padded into the shower. I quickly showered and changed into a black neck roll with golden buttons on it. It hugged my chest tightly and I slipped on my black skirt. I finished it off with thigh high boot heels and my black chanel bag. A harsh wind below in from my windows as I was standing in my closet, admiring my look.

 A harsh wind below in from my windows as I was standing in my closet, admiring my look

I walked into my bathroom with Rosie trailing behind me and stared at my face. I played with my hair for a bit before giving up and just leaving it in its side parting. It fell down past my shoulders as I fluffed it a bit and applied a peachy matte lipstick. I brushes out my eyebrows and added a coat of mascara before stepping back out of the room. I grabbed my bag on my bed and stopped. I spin around and picked up my black shades and my phone before walking out of my room.

I took multiple deep breaths as I paced my living room. I won't be surprised if the neighbours start banging on my door because of the clicking of my heels. I stopped and slumped on my high chair facing my kitchen. I got multiple texts of support and my heart melted at the sight of them. The last one confused me a little bit.

 The last one confused me a little bit