58 - noah

"I don't think this is a good idea." I say and Lexi scoffs. "Since when have you actually thought before you make decisions?" She asked sternly and I roll my eyes. "Ok baby, no need to be rude." Luke says and she sighs and runs a hand through her hair while looking at her phone. "She hasn't answered any of my texts!" She exclaims. We're sitting in Luke's car outside Madison's apartment and it's 7am in the morning.

"I've already tried texting her" Ben said I felt my knuckles grip together.

Why the fuck won't he leave her alone?

"Because she's my closest friend and I've known her longer than you." Ben states clearly and my eyes widen realising I said that out loud. "What are we doing here anyway?" Aiden whines and I shoot him a glare.
"Ok, we're gonna break into her house, set alarms off to wake her up and then interrogate her until she gives us a valid reason as to why she ran off last night." Lexi states and Luke stifles a laugh, Ben scoffs at her, Aiden raises his eyebrow and I stare at her with my mouth hanging open.

"Umm, explain why the hell you think that would be a suitable plan?" I ask and I can feel her glaring at the front of the car. "I don't see you coming up with a better plan. She's practically pushed you out of her life." Lexi says with a warning tone and I groan loudly. "I think I know I fucked up. I know that there's no point in trying to make it up to her. I've realised my mistake. But the least you could do is cut me some slack. Last time I checked it's between me and her. Not me, her and her clingy friend. You don't see me getting Luke involved." I say proudly.

Silence fills the car and I see Lexi clear her throat. "Because Luke is my boyfriend and he would always support me." She counters proudly and I stifle a laugh. She looks at Luke expecting him to back her up and I don't even need to look at him because I know what he's going to say. This is usually the part where his relationships end. "Baby, he's right. You're being protective but Madison's strong enough to deal with her situations on her own." He says and she stares at him in shock.

"You're fucking serious?" She says and I try so hard not to laugh. Bros before hoes, I guess. She storms out of the car and slams the door, sending the entire car shaking. "Where's she going?" Ben asks with an irritated tone.
"Probably following her shit plan." Luke says and I laugh. "Yeah, you guys are over." I say in between laughs and he rolls his eyes. "Let's follow her then." Aiden says and we all file out out of his car and run up the stairs to follow Lexi.

By the time we reach her floor, Lexi is standing outside her flat door, picking her lock with a pin. She kicks the door open and we all quietly walk in. Madison is sleeping soundly on her couch with Rosie in her arms. Her blonde highlighted hair cascaded down her shoulders and her face was memorising. God, I still love this girl. Her eyelashes fluttered over her face and she was smiling slightly. "Woah, her place is niceee." Luke says as he looks around and I agree with him in my head.

She's managed to move into her own place and set it up all on her own. I wish it was me helping to set this place up, but I didn't even know she moved. I thought she was staying with her brother.

"When Noah's stopped oogling her, then I can blow the sounds." Lexi states with an angry tone and I roll my eyes.

"Just know she's gonna hate all of us when she wakes up." Aiden mutters.

The siren goes off and she sits up abruptly. Rosie jumps off her lap and runs into her corridors. "How the fuck did you guys get into my house?" she asks while rubbing my eyes, still half asleep. I try so hard not to stare at her too much. I can't be bothered with Lexi calling me out on every single fucking thing I do.
"And what the hell did you break cause you're paying for a new one." She says folding my arms. She honestly looks so adorable when she's mad.