65

I wake up to rustling and I feel something hard underneath me. My eyes widen as I turn around and see Noah, shirtless underneath me. Holy Fuck!
Th bright daylight streams through the coach curtains and I check the time to see that it's only 2:30. "Do you want me to put on my shirt?" He asks underneath me and I try to form words but just looking at his chest, makes me lose my voice. He chuckles at my expression and turns me around so my chest is against his and I'm looking into his eyes. "Just put the fucking shirt back on Johnson." Lexi says with an irritated tone and I realised everyone was awake while I was sleeping.
The coach comes to a stop and I get up and look put of the window. We're at the top of a hill and there's a wooden fence for danger purposes and when you look down, there's nothing but grass and hills. I climb out with my camera and drag Noah with me. He mumbles something about the bruise I created last night and how it hurts but I just ignore him. We take tons of pictures and Lexi takes one of me that I post on my story.

After I posted the picture, I decide to sit on the fence, because I'm an idiot like that and Noah, still shirtless, walks over to me an holds me by the waist

After I posted the picture, I decide to sit on the fence, because I'm an idiot like that and Noah, still shirtless, walks over to me an holds me by the waist. I smile and place my head into his chest. "You really should put on a shirt." I mumbled into his chest and he looks down at me while stroking my hair. "Let's be honest, you love it." He says and I nod, "Yeah, I really do."
A camera snap goes off and I look at Lexi who has the camera in her hand with Luke who has his arms around her waist.

"You guys could actually model together! I have tons of other pictures of you." She says while walking over to us, she shows us pictures that she's taken and I remember each of those moments.

" She says while walking over to us, she shows us pictures that she's taken and I remember each of those moments