29

He walks me to the girls changing rooms and waves goodbye to me before disapearing into the boys locker room. I walk into the locker room with my head high and wave hello to the girls before going into the cheer office. I plug my phone in to charge before walking to the office changing room and changing into my shorts, shoes and sports bra. I take one last look at myself before taking the brush on the side table and brushing up my hair into a high ponytail.

I walk out with my cheer bag and look to see Lexi's text.

I walk back into the group changing room and almost the entire squad was changed

I walk back into the group changing room and almost the entire squad was changed. "Once you're done make your way to the field please!" I said and some started shuffling towards the door.
I was outside and was greeted with the warm summer air. I walk to our side of the field and pick up Lexi's notes for warm ups.

Once everyone was outside, I heard muttering.

"Oh my gosh! Noah's staring this way!"

"He's soo hot!"

"Holy crap he's looking at me and I look a mess!"

"Shit he's coming this way!"

I rolled my eyes at them and I was lifted into the air. "Noah! Put me down!" I squealed. He placed me on the floor again and spun me around before planting a kiss on my lips. His hands encased my waist and I pushed him off me and he pouted at my reaction. "You have to go to your team." I said. "But I miss my baby." He moaned. I laugh at him before he gives me a hug and whispers in my ear, "If looks could kill, you'd be 8ft under with the looks the girls on your squad are giving you." I rolled my eyes and sent him back to his team.

I turn to face my team. "Sorry for the distraction ladies-"

"Is he your boyfriend?" A blonde says twirling her hair. "Well, umm." I stutter. "Answer the godamn question! Is he your boyfriend?!" She says loudly. I tense up. "Yes, he fucking is and I dare you to yell at me again. I'm pretty sure you've heard the fight I had with Victoria Lewis. That'll fucking happen to you." I say as I point at her and she stands there stunned. I smirk and continue what I was saying.

"Lexi, had to go home and deal with something so we're going to start the warm ups and she'll be here by the time we're done. Ok?" I say and eveyone nods. 25 minutes later, we've finished the warm up and everyone is out of breath. "Grab a drink and I'll text Lexi to see where she is." I say and they all hurry back to the changing room while I pick up my phone from the bench. As I'm standing and texting Lexi, hands snake around my waist.

"What is it now Noah?" I groan still looking at my phone. "How'd you know it was me?" He whined. I roll my eyes and say, "If it was another boy, you would've beaten him up before he got to me."
"True." He replied. "Who's my princess texting?" He said in a low voice. "Lexi." I reply still looking at my phone before looking up to meet his breath-taking eyes. "Shouldn't you be in practice?" I say.

"The boys didn't believe you were my girlfriend so I had to come and hold you. I would've done it either way though." He says with a tired tone.
"If they want to know so bad," I say seductively while playing with his hair, my eyes flicking from his eyes to his lips. "Why don't we show them?" I say before crashing my lips on his and hearing boyish yells and whistles from the other end of the pitch. He smiles against the kiss.

"I have a stunt move to practice." I say dropping my phone on the floor. He gives me a puzzled look. "Lift me up and then drop me." I say and he hesitates before doing as I say. As soon as he lets go of me and I land on my feet before breaking out into a series of flips and landing on my feet. I hear clapping and I turn around to see Lexi walking towards. "Your form is perfect." She says when she reaches me and I smile. "Your keys are in your bag. I'm staying with you tonight at Mia's again."

"Cool" I answer before running over to my boyfriend to give him a peck on the cheek and pick up my phone again.

We gather the team round and run through the beginning of the routine. The flyers do the air routine I showed them a few days ago and they already knew little tumbling sections from when I missed practice because of my fight with Victoria.

Lexi signals me and I run to a few steps before doing the tumbling routine and ending up on the other side with my hands up. Once Lexi lands she yells, "Good work girls! Your form in the air is disgusting, no offence, so we need to fix that," She says to the blonde girl from earlier and I couldn't help but smirk at her and she sends me a glare. "Everyone else is free to go home!" She finishes and the rest of the squad hurries back into the changing room.

"I'm gonna pack up and wait for you in my car." I say and Lexi gives me a thumbs up. I grab my phone and walk towards the cheer office. As I'm sorting out registers, I hear a knock on the door. I turn around to see Noah changed and hair still damp from a shower I'm guessing. "Hey sexy." I say spinning on my chair to face him. "Hey Princess." He says and walks towards me to give me a kiss.

I never realised how much my life has changed since Noah and I started dating. He understands me and just the sound of his voice is able to calm me down when I'm mad. My days are so much happier because I know I'm going to see him. My life has changed drastically and despite the downfalls, I'm so grateful to have him and the rest of my friends.

"What you doing on Saturday?" He said. "Nothing much." I reply. "Wanna go out?" He asks and I nod. "What day is it again?" I ask. "Monday." He replies while texting on his phone. "I have to go babe, there's someone outside to meet me." He says before leaning in to give a kiss on the cheek and walking out of the office.

I pack up my notes and grab my bag before heading out to my car.