66

madison's pov:

When I woke up, I could feel the bus moving. I looked on the opposite end to find Luke and Lexi's bed empty. "You can sleep for hours." Noah says with a husky voice and I turn around because I can feel my face getting heated.

I wanna wake up to that everyday...

"Good morning to you too." I say with my eyebrow raised. I move to get out of bed but he pulls me back to him and wraps his arms around me and holding me tight. "You're not going anywhere until I have my way with you." He whispers in my ear and I shudder.

"Eww! You sound like a rapist." I squealed and he retracts, shocked at my words and I use the opportunity to race to the bathroom.
I slammed and locked the door and started getting brushing my teeth. All of my clothes were in the bathroom closet along with Lexi's. I picked up the bodycon dress I threw in my bag and cringed.

Nice going Madison! Out of all the clothes you have in that big ass wardrobe of yours, you decided on a bodycon dress!

I groaned internally and put on the dress. It was black and white and had stripes going across it. I paired some white trainers with it and picked up my sunglasses. I straightened parts of my hair but not all of it because, I'm lazy...What did you expect?
I only put eyeliner and a thick coat of mascara before adding some lip balm.

I came out of the bathroom and there was no one in the bedroom. I walked to the sitting area but had to hold my balance because of the shifting of the coach. I walked out and everyone was already sitting down, on their phones. "It's great to see you all too." I said sarcastically and everyone looked up. I sat down and Lexi came next to me. "I texted the companies and they agreed! You'll be modelling for Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria's Secret, and a commercial for Dior and Calvin Klein." I grinned so hard that I turned red. I'm going to be modelling this summer! And I get to do it with my boyfriend.

We stopped abruptly and the driver came out and said that we had to walk around in a town for a few hours until he can load the coach with petrol. I grabbed my purse, camera and my phone and we all headed out. I found a nice wall and took a photo for my Snapchat.

We walked around until we found a beach. "ooo I wanna swim so bad!" Lexi complained. "We all have our swimming kits, the coach is back there, let's just go and get them and swim." Luke says dryly and I nod. We all go back to the coach, everyone else grabbed their suits but I brought my shorts and a loose white top as a coverup. We all came back out and headed down to the beach again. Lexi runs down the pathway to the girls changing rooms and surprise! surprise! she drags me alone with her. I bought an all black suit because I just threw in the first one I saw. I let my hair hang in lose waves and let Lexi take pictures of me.

"Can I get more pictures of you and Noah? Pleaseeee?" She begged and I looked at him but he didn't seem to care

"Can I get more pictures of you and Noah? Pleaseeee?" She begged and I looked at him but he didn't seem to care. We swam out further to a little patch of land. Lexi climbed onto Luke's shoulder's and they swam out as well.