Damn Bad Intentions{36}

LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE WHILE READING THIS!! YOU WONT REGRET IT! LMAO

Lucian's POV (Haven't done his POV in a while)

I couldn't keep my eyes off her. The way the dress hugged all her obvious curves and the way the dress dipped low at her back made me all the more amazed at how beautiful she is. And the way the plunge at the front of the dress accentuated her chest... And then I realized something. She looks too good. Men are going to look at her lustfuly.

"You have to wear a jacket, love." I turned back to the vanity mirror to finish buttoning up the cuffs of my sleeves.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she walked over to me where I was at the vanity. Malea plugged in a hair straightener and begun to straighten her dark brown hair. Each section of hair she ran over with the hot metal fell down her back sleekly.

"You can't go out like that." I finished the cuffs on my sleeves and glanced over at Malea who paused the straightener mid-air. She turned to me and frowned.

"But I thought you like the dress?"

I didn't just like it. I love it. My eyes drifted from her face to her cleavage. I swallowed. "I do, but the problem is that other men might like it too."

Then she burst out laughing. She reached up and wiped a tear away from her eye before it could ruin her makeup. Malea bent over in laughter and then after she regained her composure, she reached over to unplug the straightener.

Then she turned to me, a ghost of a smile playing at the edges of her full, dark red lips. "Lucian. Am I your girlfriend?"

What kind of a question is that? "Well, of course." I answered, slightly irritated.

She placed her hands on my chest and tingles shot up my spine as the smile on her face morphed into a sultry grin that made me want her closer. "Then why do you think it matters what any other man thinks? I'm your girlfriend." She leaned into me as she stood on the tips of her toes, her chest pushed firmly against mine. Her lips brushing my ear. "I'm yours. And no one else's."

I couldn't take it anymore. I pressed my lips against hers, melting in her touch and with the feel of her heart pounding as erratically as mine did. I let my hands explore her hips and her exposed back and she let her hands climb into my hair and entangle themselves there.

I nibbled on her lower lip in permission to slip my tongue into her mouth and she allowed me. I already knew that her hair was now disheveled and my hair was now unruly but I don't care.

"We're leaving soon." A knock sounded at the door.

I pulled away from Malea and begun kissing and nipping at the incredibly supple skin along her neck, inhaling her sweet fragrance. She sighed in pleasure and tilted her head a bit to allow me access to her collarbone. I could feel her heartbeat as my lips trailed from her collarbone to the plunge in her dress...

"Lucian." She whispered breathily and I only tightened my grip on her hips.

"We're leaving now. I guess you can rent a car to take there if you guys want to take your sweet time. We're already 40 minutes late." Someone called again from the other side, and then they walked away. I'll take my sweet time...

My hands were inching towards the back of her dress where the exposed section of her skin stopped and the dress continued. I allowed my lips to trail back up from her chest back up to the crook of her neck.

"Lucian." She whispered in a moan. I ached to have my lips on hers, my body on hers and with nothing in between...I reached up to pull down the thin straps on her shoulders, but she placed her hand gently on mine to stop me.